There are 227 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Good luck to Jimmy flat foot - hope he lands on his feet.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
he dealt with it, played through some pain and then it got worse. not that complicated.

Pretty much. That's literally what happened lol. I guess the severity of it is more the question
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by 5thSFG:
Ball and socket joint…. Unscrewing a cap could be completely pain free while gripping a ball could be unbearable.

Anyone with rotator cuff issues can vouch

He gripped and threw the ball completely fine for the entire 2nd half. Had his 2nd best drive of the game on the last pass TD drive. I really don't think him missing this game is a sure as some believe

That's a bit strong lol.

Lol you know what I meant
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:
Originally posted by WeTheNorth:
I'm not buying it.

A few days after Lynch got busted liking that tweet this info comes out?

I think Garapplo told the team he is done. If I was Garapplo I'd say F it too if my GM did a boneheaded thing like that.

Shanahan was likely done with him too after that last game and this is a better excuse to save his trade value than having to bench him.

They'll hug it out
After this image was taken Jimmy lost hearing in his left ear. John said he didn't mean to touch him so hard.

Maybe behind the scene Lynch also gave him a wet willy which gave JG mixed emotions
Originally posted by ninerjok:
They just brought in a couple of QBs to work out, put 2 + 2 together. Trey's starting this week at minimum and Sudfeld will back up. You've gotta have at least one QB on the practice squad it seems pretty logical Jimmy will not be ready.

Just saw that and yeah makes sense to me
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Even though I am hard on jimmy, I really feel bad if he can't finish the season. He has played well enough to put us in this spot and I hope he can finish out (good or bad)

Same. Jimmy deserves better than to (possibly) have his 49er career end with an injury but I guess in a way it's fitting. Still, not the way I wanted it to end.

True, nobody wanted it to end like this. Same thing happened with Alex and Alex was playing the best football of his career at the time.
what if jimmy had just thrown it away than taking a 5 sec 49er career ending sack
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
what if jimmy had just thrown it away than taking a 5 sec 49er career ending sack

Well, it probably would have been intentional grounding to start...
Originally posted by 5thSFG:
Well s**t, there you have it folks. Mystery solved… Matt had the exact same injury

lmao i give up

ok jimmy is faking an injury for some reason

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Stopped reading right here
Originally posted by mattster03:

Well, it probably would have been intentional grounding to start...
how?

not sure which sack it was, but there was one where he had a chance to drop it in the bucket with no over the top safety.. but decided to take the sack
Posted previously in a different form

Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Even though I am hard on jimmy, I really feel bad if he can't finish the season. He has played well enough to put us in this spot and I hope he can finish out (good or bad)

Same. Jimmy deserves better than to (possibly) have his 49er career end with an injury but I guess in a way it's fitting. Still, not the way I wanted it to end.

True, nobody wanted it to end like this. Same thing happened with Alex and Alex was playing the best football of his career at the time.

And Alex was just fine. If Jimmy performs at his new home he'll be just fine. If not, he's someone else's problem to deal with.
Wow. I just saw that John Madden passed away at 85. I know he had been in poor health for the last few years but it's still sad when you hear it.
Share 49ersWebzone