There are 350 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Even though I am hard on jimmy, I really feel bad if he can't finish the season. He has played well enough to put us in this spot and I hope he can finish out (good or bad)

Same. Jimmy deserves better than to (possibly) have his 49er career end with an injury but I guess in a way it's fitting. Still, not the way I wanted it to end.

True, nobody wanted it to end like this. Same thing happened with Alex and Alex was playing the best football of his career at the time.

And Alex was just fine. If Jimmy performs at his new home he'll be just fine. If not, he's someone else's problem to deal with.

The question is can we get two -2nd rounders for Jimmy ?
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Wow. I just saw that John Madden passed away at 85. I know he had been in poor health for the last few years but it's still sad when you hear it.

Yup... listing to him and Pat Summerall on playoff Sundays sure was something... I'll always cherish those moments. And thanks to Youtube, I can always relive those cold January mornings tucked in my blanket watching the games....hearing Pat's voice do the intros.

Rest in Peace John.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Dec 28, 2021 at 4:43 PM ]
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Wow. I just saw that John Madden passed away at 85. I know he had been in poor health for the last few years but it's still sad when you hear it.

Yup... listing to him and Pat Summerall on playoff Sundays sure was something... I'll always cherish those moments. And thanks to Youtube, I can always relive those cold January mornings tucked in my blanket watching the games....hearing Pat's voice do the intros.

Rest in Peace John.

I know this is the Jimmy thread but I didn't know where else to mention it. It's always a little stunning when a person that you are so familiar with passes away even when you know they're getting up there. One last BOOM for John.
Originally posted by Afrikan:

Rest in Peace John.

I know this is the Jimmy thread but I didn't know where else to mention it. It's always a little stunning when a person that you are so familiar with passes away even when you know they're getting up there. One last BOOM for John.
prime.... time Prime... Time

Made it to 85, so he had a good long life. Always enjoyed him drawing on the screen during games.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
what if jimmy had just thrown it away than taking a 5 sec 49er career ending sack

On 3rd and 10? LOL
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Posted previously in a different form

Kind of looks like he's using his index fingers and upper palm to screw on/off.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by NCommand:

IT's a fake injury... After learning what JL tweeted, Grappy just had it with both KS and JL.. he knows no matter what he does, he will not win here in SF..

Too much disrespect for a SB QB. I'm not a Jimmy fan, but he had some great games for us.
[ Edited by father49er on Dec 28, 2021 at 5:35 PM ]
Originally posted by father49er:

Too much disrespect for a SB QB. I'm not a Jimmy fan, but he had some great games for us.

GOOD LUCK JIMMY !!!

Time to move on !!!
Originally posted by tohara3:

Some people might think that even $19 is (now) overpriced for that jersey
Originally posted by 9moon:

IT's a fake injury... After learning what JL tweeted, Grappy just had it with both KS and JL.. he knows no matter what he does, he will not win here in SF..

Week 4 vs Seattle was a fake injury too according to the geniuses
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
what if jimmy had just thrown it away than taking a 5 sec 49er career ending sack

On 3rd and 10? LOL
in what world is taking a sack better ?
Share 49ersWebzone