There are 372 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NCommand:
what if jimmy had just thrown it away than taking a 5 sec 49er career ending sack

On 3rd and 10? LOL
in what world is taking a sack better ?

He's basically gone and you're still complaining.
There is no conspiracy.

The only way the injury is fake is if Jimmy is in on it. And if Jimmy is in on it that says a lot about his character and Im glad were moving on.

With that said, I absolutely do no believe that is the case. As much as I have not been happy with Jimmys play, I dont think hes a quitter like that. And if it turned out the Niners were lying about the injury the backlash and accompanying lawsuit would be insane.

The guy is hurt. Theres a million reasons why he may not have had issues opening that bottle. Lets move on from the stupid conspiracy talk.
Originally posted by da209:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Twisting a bottle cap is so similar to throwing a football.

Great work Columbo.

looks fine to me as well . He was able to sling it in his last drive. i wonder if this a excuse to start jimmy and not hinder his trade value any more.

Sell low?

The Texans have a terrible defense and Jimmy owns the Rams. He would have bounced back.
Originally posted by TreyDeyEeyDey:
what if jimmy had just thrown it away than taking a 5 sec 49er career ending sack

On 3rd and 10? LOL

i have a right to.. same mistakes over and over.. which ultimately became his demise

Career ending?
Originally posted by TheWooLick:

Career ending?
i placed a specific team.. right before career

On 3rd and 10? LOL

He's basically gone and you're still defending.

At least his post was a valid question: would he have gotten injured if he didn't eat the sack? Is taking a sack better than an incomplete pass or a pass short of the sticks to Jennings on 3rd and 10? Not only was there not a complaint in his post, but even if there was, in what world is complaining about a play in our most recent loss that happened to also potentially end our QBs season less valuable than a post that says nothing except " he's basically gone and you're still complaining"
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:

On 3rd and 10? LOL

At least his post was a valid question: would he have gotten injured if he didn't eat the sack? Is taking a sack better than an incomplete pass or a pass short of the sticks to Jennings on 3rd and 10? Not only was there not a complaint in his post, but even if there was, in what world is complaining about a play in our most recent loss that happened to also potentially end our QBs season less valuable than a post that says nothing except " he's basically gone and you're still complaining"

how?

not sure which sack it was, but there was one where he had a chance to drop it in the bucket with no over the top safety.. but decided to take the sack

5 minutes ago...(exaggerating)

Just stop. It's been all day.
[ Edited by TreyDeyEeyDey on Dec 28, 2021 at 6:28 PM ]
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:

On 3rd and 10? LOL

He was trying to make something happen, that us why he took a sack. He was more concerned with winning than protecting his health.

Gamer
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Wow. I just saw that John Madden passed away at 85. I know he had been in poor health for the last few years but it's still sad when you hear it.

Not another like him

Originally posted by mitpdub:
Posted previously in a different form

Kind of looks like he's using his index fingers and upper palm to screw on/off.

Article quotes a doctor saying this injury usually manifests 24 to 36 hours later

derp derp derp

Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Posted previously in a different form

Kind of looks like he's using his index fingers and upper palm to screw on/off.

IT's a fake injury... After learning what JL tweeted, Grappy just had it with both KS and JL.. he knows no matter what he does, he will not win here in SF..

You can't be serious.
Now that it's official he getting surgery , this thread should be in nfl talk quite soon
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Now that it's official he getting surgery , this thread should be in nfl talk quite soon

So are we just allowed to make up news now?
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

Link?
Share 49ersWebzone