There are 142 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
The no trade clause expires in March, 2022. That would allow the Niners to trade him to anyone prior to or after the 2022 draft.

I thought I saw there's an $8M cap hit for next year on his contract. Do we eat that as part of making that trade ? Does that amount reduce what his new team would have to pay him?
we only eat a 1.4 mill in dead cap hit, with him leaving in any way
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Dec 29, 2021 at 8:43 AM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
nope. Trey will cost us the playoffs or I will delete my account
Jimmy already cost us the playoffs with his s**t performance on Thursday remember

we can win both games and still not make it. Just delete your account now and join Jimmy's new team next year

+1
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
The no trade clause expires in March, 2022. That would allow the Niners to trade him to anyone prior to or after the 2022 draft.

I thought I saw there's an $8M cap hit for next year on his contract. Do we eat that as part of making that trade ? Does that amount reduce what his new team would have to pay him?
we only eat a 1.4 mill in dead cap hit, with him leaving in any way

BOTTOM line, his days here are over.. this move was pretty similar to the Jets when Sanchez hurt his shoulder in the preseason and never got back again..

It is Baby Face Lance's turn!! The FUTURE starts Sunday !!!

GO NINERSSSS !!!!
Ya'll just can't let the man go in peace, can you? LOL

#Obsessed
Originally posted by NCommand:

#Obsessed

People here showing more pain than Jimmy with an injured thumb lol

#Obsessed

Fans debating QBs a lot? No way, someone alert the media, I think they just found their hot topic that they can talk about on tv/radio all the time.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

#Obsessed

Fans debating QBs a lot? No way, someone alert the media, I think they just found their hot topic that they can talk about on tv/radio all the time.

LOL, yes.
Those Kap and Alex threads were s**tshows for years after each of them made their last start in SF.
Jimmy already cost us the playoffs with his s**t performance on Thursday remember

we can win both games and still not make it. Just delete your account now and join Jimmy's new team next year

+1
i was wrong about not making it if we win two games... but to put the blame on a rookie who is only starting because (once again) jimmy is injured is ridiculous

like why even be a 9er fan
Originally posted by TheWooLick:

#Obsessed

LOL, yes.
Those Kap and Alex threads were s**tshows for years after each of them made their last start in SF.

Just saying, you guys are making it sound like this a webzone or 49er thing only.

There's a reason why all these NFL sport shows focus mostly on the QB during their segments. This is what they are told to focus on, it's their bread and butter. NFL has spent countless millions of dollars marketing the QB position...Go take it up with the NFL and media executives if you want more special teams content and then maybe fans here will spend more time talking about Hightower than Jimmy.

+1

AJ about to have a meltdown if Trey Lance plays well.

Lmao

#Obsessed

After they say they don't hate the guy yet read these last 10 pages. Very spiteful.

+1
i was wrong about not making it if we win two games... but to put the blame on a rookie who is only starting because (once again) jimmy is injured is ridiculous

80% of any post about Trey or Jimmy G is BS. It's rare to find any post about our QBs that isn't filled with a biased agenda or is filled with an emotional rant of some sort.

+1

There are fans that happen to care about a certain player than they do the team. We obviously have some as well.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Dec 29, 2021 at 9:17 AM ]

+1

There are fans that happen to care about a certain player than they do the team. We obviously have some as well.
yeah i understand that and still don't get it. if only they can leave when said player leaves
  • Deebo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by the_dynasty:
Here we go again with this nonsense of attributing team stats to the QB.
Which team wants an injury-prone, 27+ million QB who is a statue, a turnover machine while offering next to zero downfield or big play upside, while also unable to read defenses consistently in year 8 in the league ?

HE LEADS THE LEAGUE IN YARDS PER COMPLETION!!!!! HOLLAZ!!!!

*Ignores majority come from Deebo backfield pitches that go for 70+ yards but get called a pass by weird rules
Share 49ersWebzone