There are 266 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
So… when do we hear the truth?

Because as far as I'm concerned, there is no confirmation Jimmy is missing any time, yet. The discussion for the last 48 hours could be all for naught

I CALLED IT

Sorry mate i beat you to it.

I bet jimmy has had a lesser condition for a while.
[ Edited by brodiebluebanaszak on Dec 29, 2021 at 11:57 AM ]

Because as far as I'm concerned, there is no confirmation Jimmy is missing any time, yet. The discussion for the last 48 hours could be all for naught

I CALLED IT

A grade 3 sprain? He has a chance to play in the same way that Kyler Murray had a chance to play against us.
Well there ya go
So the team is back to the Covid stupidity with Zoom meetings? Jesus, this is never going to end. They should have just let everyone get it last year and be done with it.
They're not gonna say who's the starter until Sunday lol…Texans gonna have to prepare for both QBs
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Im saying kyle's offense is not throwing to open guys who are wide, i.e. the primary is often between the hases, i.e. which leads to a lot of crowded throws during the course of a game. By design. Anyway, that's it. If i'm full of s**t i'll accept it from jd or thl. signing off.

You can do it yourself. Look at RG3s passing chart. Look at Matt Ryan's. Matt Schaubs. Hell even Hoyer. You might get a game here and there where they're throwing a lot between the hashes but only Jimmy consistently does this. So who is it? Kyle or Jimmy?

Kyle, the control freak.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

I CALLED IT

A grade 3 sprain? He has a chance to play in the same way that Kyler Murray had a chance to play against us.

He'll be the number 2 and will come in if trey bombs out. what the rest time for grade 3?
[ Edited by brodiebluebanaszak on Dec 29, 2021 at 12:00 PM ]
Im saying kyle's offense is not throwing to open guys who are wide, i.e. the primary is often between the hases, i.e. which leads to a lot of crowded throws during the course of a game. By design. Anyway, that's it. If i'm full of s**t i'll accept it from jd or thl. signing off.

You can do it yourself. Look at RG3s passing chart. Look at Matt Ryan's. Matt Schaubs. Hell even Hoyer. You might get a game here and there where they're throwing a lot between the hashes but only Jimmy consistently does this. So who is it? Kyle or Jimmy?

Kyle, the control freak.

F u logic! Am I right?!
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
So the team is back to the Covid stupidity with Zoom meetings? Jesus, this is never going to end. They should have just let everyone get it last year and be done with it.

memo to arm chair epidemiologist...you can contract covid multiple times

I CALLED IT

He'll be the number 2 and will come in if trey bombs out. what the rest time for grade 3?

Yep

jimmy gonna start lol
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

I CALLED IT

Yep
he won't play.. He's shutting it down for the Draft
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

I CALLED IT

More weight to the conspiracy theory if Trey plays and Jimmy backs him up
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Kyle, the control freak.

F u logic! Am I right?!

No.

What?
Originally posted by Tigerlaw:
memo to arm chair epidemiologist...you can contract covid multiple times
You can contract the flu multiple times too, what's your point?
Share 49ersWebzone