There are 224 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by swoosh6996:
Lets see if he can even make it through a full practice today. I feel like this is more of a gamesmanship thing to keep the Texans guessing.

Ding ding

That's a great point. Of course jimmy is not gonna say "I have no chance to play" and of course this team is gonna take every advantage they're gonna get. I wonder if we see some trey next game?
Hey Jimmy said he wasn't done f**king up the season. Let me finish the job!
Lets see if he can even make it through a full practice today. I feel like this is more of a gamesmanship thing to keep the Texans guessing.

Ding ding

I also agree with this. But I think Lance will also start the game. The 49ers didn't work out a QB yesterday for nothing. I have a feeling that current PS QB Nate Sudefeld will be promoted to the active roster just before the game starts, and the QB the 49ers worked out will be added to the PS. Lance starts, and if he gets injured, Sudefeld is the backup. I don't think Jimmy will see the field.

But that's nothing more than speculation on my part.
Originally posted by billbird2111:

Ding ding

I also agree with this. But I think Lance will also start the game. The 49ers didn't work out a QB yesterday for nothing. I have a feeling that current PS QB Nate Sudefeld will be promoted to the active roster just before the game starts, and the QB the 49ers worked out will be added to the PS. Lance starts, and if he gets injured, Sudefeld is the backup. I don't think Jimmy will see the field.

I think your speculation is grounded in sound logic. I also think Lance starts.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
I think Trey should start this week. Houston is very beatable.

not ... really...

If shanny loses with either Trey or Jimmy he should be punched in his underdeveloped testicle

did you see the game last week? mills looked good. Honest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y_knh_H1VE
Originally posted by BYisGod:

Ding ding

Thank you. But, be advised, my logic is neither sound or often correct. In fact, if you were to lay some cash against my "sound logic" in Vegas, you would likely be temporarily wealthy.

Ding ding

Thank you. But, be advised, my logic is neither sound or often correct. In fact, if you were to lay some cash against my "sound logic" in Vegas, you would likely be temporarily wealthy.

Oh, billbird, don't worry, we already knew that based on a certain event that transpired late in 2020
All QBs get dinged up during the season, but Jimmy doesn't have all the physical tools to overcome a deficiency. He needs his whole body to be 100% healthy to perform at a top level.

Lance on the other hand could probably have a high ankle sprain but still sling the rock based off of arm strength alone.
Originally posted by Goatie:

not ... really...

Houston is a trap team

We aren't good enough to be worried about a trap game lol
  • fan49
  • Veteran
My reaction when Jimmy said he could play Sunday. f**k
[ Edited by fan49 on Dec 29, 2021 at 12:47 PM ]

Ding ding

Oh, billbird, don't worry, we already knew that based on a certain event that transpired late in 2020

Glad to see you've been alerted to this factoid.
Originally posted by fan49:
My reaction with Jimmy said he could play Sunday. f**k

I doubt he plays. It'll most likely be Lance out there Sunday.

Ding ding

They will do the same thing with Mitchell- won't decide until game day. You nailed it- do everything to keep the other team guessing.

not ... really...

If shanny loses with either Trey or Jimmy he should be punched in his underdeveloped testicle

did you see the game last week? mills looked good. Honest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y_knh_H1VE

Yes, but this is a home game with a team that has superbowl aspirations against a rookie qb. I totally get the loss last week. This week would be unforgivable.
Share 49ersWebzone