There are 230 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
I think Trey should start this week. Houston is very beatable.

not ... really...

If shanny loses with either Trey or Jimmy he should be punched in his underdeveloped testicle

did you see the game last week? mills looked good. Honest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y_knh_H1VE

Yes, but this is a home game with a team that has superbowl aspirations against a rookie qb. I totally get the loss last week. This week would be unforgivable.

im just saying it wont be a walkover.

not ... really...

If shanny loses with either Trey or Jimmy he should be punched in his underdeveloped testicle

Yes, but this is a home game with a team that has superbowl aspirations against a rookie qb. I totally get the loss last week. This week would be unforgivable.

This is proof Lance must be looking great. Jimmy knows if he gets a chance he's done.
[ Edited by Cisco0623 on Dec 29, 2021 at 12:52 PM ]
Originally posted by Cisco0623:

not ... really...

This is proof Lance must be looking great. Jimmy knows if he gets a chance he's done.

That's some rose colored reading between the lines right there
Jimmy playing doesn't bother me.

Jimmy having a horrible game and torpedoing our season because he decided/was allowed to play with an injured thumb that clearly affected him bothers me a lot.

If he goes it better be because he can play up to the level we expect good Jimmy to.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
The entire Webzone roster of Jimmy Garoppolo haters will instantly melt down like an RBMK reactor if Garoppolo starts this Sunday's game.

Bank on it.

YEP and I` AM ONE OF THEM! JimmyAss is the reason why the 9ers are in a win out situation of needing to win both games...Just sick and tire of his ass missing wide open TDs same s**t he did last year ...Kyle get off the crazy merry go round...MAKING THE f**kING SAME MISTAKES the very same mistakes with his cement-feet DAMN when will this JimmyAss nightmare end.It`s like a never ending story...Like going down hill and you got this cement block dragging behind you and you just can`t cut the freaking rope. ugggggh
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:

A non-displaced full tear with associated bone avulsion (which is what it sounds like his injury is) typically requires 4-6 weeks of immobilization. The fact that it is non-displaced (as assumed by the decision to not require surgery) lends to a much more positive overall prognostic outcome in the long run.

Bump. Sunday seems unlikely, but I suppose not impossible if he can manage the pain and grip the ball. I just hope he and shanny are both honest about whether him going out there injured hurts or helps the team. I don't expect Jimmy to use the injury as an excuse by any means, but he owes it to the team to admit if it is affecting his throws.
The smart move would be to let Trey play this game. Texans are not very good and our run game will probably lead us to a win. Trey is talented enough to NOT lose to the Texans if the rest of the team plays well. If Jimmy knew his thumb was bad last week, he should have said so, instead of throwing ducks. Why are we going to trot JImmy on the field with a busted thumb? That's how we lose this game if he goes out there with a bad thumb and turns it over. Let Trey play this game and Jimmy rest a week. Then reevaluate next week. He will probably reaggravate it again the Texans if he plays.
Originally posted by RidetheHyde:
Hey Jimmy said he wasn't done f**king up the season. Let me finish the job!

Hyde lol...

Dude is 8-6 this year and top 10 in rating. I know you saw ints on Thursday and that makes you say gee QB throws INT he bad get out of game. In the real world JG has been an asset this year. Recall we are 8-6 when he is in there and 0-1 when he isn't.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

not ... really...

That's some rose colored reading between the lines right there

OK - Jimmy sucks. Lance sucks. And Kyle sucks!

not ... really...

Dude you need to stop pushing this nonsense. Houston is horrible. We are a playoff level team. We have zero business losing to them.

Originally posted by JaggedJ:
Jimmy playing doesn't bother me.

Jimmy having a horrible game and torpedoing our season because he decided/was allowed to play with an injured thumb that clearly affected him bothers me a lot.

If he goes it better be because he can play up to the level we expect good Jimmy to.

JimmyAss revenge comes to mind anyone? this is his plan all along torpedoing the 9ers season since they draffted his replacement.

not ... really...

Other way around, unfortunately.

Them trying to rush Jimmy with a bum thumb back onto the field kind of says a lot…
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

not ... really...

Dude you need to stop pushing this nonsense. Houston is horrible. We are a playoff level team. We have zero business losing to them.

Thank you all this talk I've never seen fans shaking in their boots over the Houston Texans lol
If he tanks - it's a nail in his coffin and we won't get much if anything in a trade.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by RidetheHyde:
Hey Jimmy said he wasn't done f**king up the season. Let me finish the job!

Hyde lol...

Dude is 8-6 this year and top 10 in rating. I know you saw ints on Thursday and that makes you say gee QB throws INT he bad get out of game. In the real world JG has been an asset this year. Recall we are 8-6 when he is in there and 0-1 when he isn't.

Yeah he is part of the reason we are 8-6 duh instead of 10-4
[ Edited by jrouter4949 on Dec 29, 2021 at 1:03 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone