There are 223 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
The entire Webzone roster of Jimmy Garoppolo haters will instantly melt down like an RBMK reactor if Garoppolo starts this Sunday's game.

Bank on it.

YEP and I` AM ONE OF THEM! JimmyAss is the reason why the 9ers are in a win out situation of needing to win both games...Just sick and tire of his ass missing wide open TDs same s**t he did last year ...Kyle get off the crazy merry go round...MAKING THE f**kING SAME MISTAKES the very same mistakes with his cement-feet DAMN when will this JimmyAss nightmare end.It`s like a never ending story...Like going down hill and you got this cement block dragging behind you and you just can`t cut the freaking rope. ugggggh

Even if Jimmy's Ass?
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Jimmy G with torn ligaments is taking questions over Trey Lance who is probably gonna start sunday... This coach is truly something else.

Originally posted by billbird2111:
The entire Webzone roster of Jimmy Garoppolo haters will instantly melt down like an RBMK reactor if Garoppolo starts this Sunday's game.

Bank on it.

YEP and I` AM ONE OF THEM! JimmyAss is the reason why the 9ers are in a win out situation of needing to win both games...Just sick and tire of his ass missing wide open TDs same s**t he did last year ...Kyle get off the crazy merry go round...MAKING THE f**kING SAME MISTAKES the very same mistakes with his cement-feet DAMN when will this JimmyAss nightmare end.It`s like a never ending story...Like going down hill and you got this cement block dragging behind you and you just can`t cut the freaking rope. ugggggh

The irony is it won't be long before the same people are all hating on Trey. That is how a lot of the 49er fanbase roll. If you want to be a 49er QB you have to be more perfect then Jesus Christ or you catch hell
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by RidetheHyde:
Hey Jimmy said he wasn't done f**king up the season. Let me finish the job!

Hyde lol...

Dude is 8-6 this year and top 10 in rating. I know you saw ints on Thursday and that makes you say gee QB throws INT he bad get out of game. In the real world JG has been an asset this year. Recall we are 8-6 when he is in there and 0-1 when he isn't.

Yeah he is part of the reason we are 8-6 duh instead of 10-4

Not sure how anyone who is objective can say he's effing up our season lol. Top 10 in rating and 30-14 as SF starter 8-6 this year it all speaks for itself. Sure if he's Aaron Rodgers maybe he goes off 334 yards 4 TDs vs a team we face every four years on a short week road game with a bum hand. He isn't Rodgers never was. Anyone expecting that is gonna be unrealistic and disappointed. You talk about oh we should be 10-4. Welp go back to the Packers game when he fires the game winning TD with 37 seconds left and our D blows it. Cuts both ways.

I guess we can be prepared for a lot of inaccurate passes with a bum hand.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
I guess we can be prepared for a lot of inaccurate passes with a bum hand.

Yay
That thumb gonna over throw Deebo and Aiyuk. Everyone else needs to be 2inch taller to have a chance.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
I think Trey should start this week. Houston is very beatable.

not ... really...

If shanny loses with either Trey or Jimmy he should be punched in his underdeveloped testicle

did you see the game last week? mills looked good. Honest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y_knh_H1VE

Yes, but this is a home game with a team that has superbowl aspirations against a rookie qb. I totally get the loss last week. This week would be unforgivable.

This is proof Lance must be looking great. Jimmy knows if he gets a chance he's done.

That's some rose colored reading between the lines right there

You do realize Jimmy's done regardless, right?
So we signed another QB, but Jimmy is going to play?

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
That thumb gonna over throw Deebo and Aiyuk. Everyone else needs to be 2inch taller to have a chance.

Where's Dorian Green Beckham when you need him?

His healthy thumb causes over throws.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

His healthy thumb causes over throws.

So maybe an Injured thumb brings the ball down a couple of inches.... PERFECT!
Originally posted by Jcool:

Maybe a case of Mud Butt.

Share 49ersWebzone