There are 223 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
That thumb gonna over throw Deebo and Aiyuk. Everyone else needs to be 2inch taller to have a chance.

His healthy thumb causes over throws.

So maybe an Injured thumb brings the ball down a couple of inches.... PERFECT!
Jimmy gonna win the thumb wrestling championship next year. Come back player of the year award.
I have no problem with Jimmy trying to tough it out. Thats what I want out of my quarterback. I certainly prefer it to declaring yourself out a couple of weeks for a calf strain immediately following a game prior to testing or evaluation.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Jimmy has full confidence
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
I think Trey should start this week. Houston is very beatable.

not ... really...

Dude you need to stop pushing this nonsense. Houston is horrible. We are a playoff level team. We have zero business losing to them.

Thank you all this talk I've never seen fans shaking in their boots over the Houston Texans lol

All because they beat the Chargers last weekend. I guarantee you the Chargers would say the same thing. They had zero business losing to them.
Jimmy gonna win the thumb wrestling championship next year. Come back player of the year award.

Photoshop Opportunity.

I have no problem with Jimmy trying to tough it out. Thats what I want out of my quarterback. I certainly prefer it to declaring yourself out a couple of weeks for a calf strain immediately following a game prior to testing or evaluation.

I have no problem with gamesmanship or trying to give it a go, but for their own good, it should never be left up to the player.
Lets go Jimmy!!!!'
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

Photoshop Opportunity.

Lots of potential. Don't have my laptop with me right now

Originally posted by 49ersRing:

I have no problem with gamesmanship or trying to give it a go, but for their own good, it should never be left up to the player.

Right. Like I said, I much prefer this than what he pulled in the past. He is the QB. He is the leader. Give it a shot! If he cant go, then next man up.

This is all designed to keep the Texans guessing.

If Trey was going to start any game, this weekend's game would be the one.
I like how Jimmy said "I played the entire Titans game with it hurt, so I think I can go this week." Uh, you had one of your worst career games. How about sit this one out…

Right. Like I said, I much prefer this than what he pulled in the past. He is the QB. He is the leader. Give it a shot! If he cant go, then next man up.

We can say he learned from his comments about the calf injury.
Share 49ersWebzone