There are 396 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by Ghostofabshelmet:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Lost games..? Seattle was pretty bad,
There are a lot of ugly wins also Minn was saved by our run game.. Cinici started really bad but gifted us Redzone appearances which helped saved the game, not including a dropped pick 6...
The packers game as well, Jimmy also had some blame I think. That bone headed play where he threw the ball backwards to get out of a sack led to a turnover and a GB field goal which later allowed the packers to just get a field goal for the win. Granted the defense should also get roasted for giving up a field goal with 45 seconds left

I mean games where I looked at Jimmy as the sole reason we lost. The Titans game is the only game that comes to mind. He has certainly been a major reason we have lost a game before, but never IMO like the Titans game.
I don't.. i see it as any other games he's played.. but we get bailed out. . we almost were bailed out with superhuman Deebo.. but we came up short.

Atlanta is the only clean game he had all season
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Another 1000% classy presser from Jimmy. The adult in the room. Hoping management takes some notes.

he's a total pro
There are a lot of ugly wins also Minn was saved by our run game.. Cinici started really bad but gifted us Redzone appearances which helped saved the game, not including a dropped pick 6...
The packers game as well, Jimmy also had some blame I think. That bone headed play where he threw the ball backwards to get out of a sack led to a turnover and a GB field goal which later allowed the packers to just get a field goal for the win. Granted the defense should also get roasted for giving up a field goal with 45 seconds left

I mean games where I looked at Jimmy as the sole reason we lost. The Titans game is the only game that comes to mind. He has certainly been a major reason we have lost a game before, but never IMO like the Titans game.
I don't.. i see it as any other games he's played.. but we get bailed out. . we almost were bailed out with superhuman Deebo.. but we came up short.

False. A clean game is no turnovers.

He did that Week 2, 8, 11, 14 and 15.

Explain how the Bears game where he's on the road with 322 yards 2 TDs no fumbles no ints how is that not a "clean game"? Would be curious your answer.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Explain how the Bears game where he's on the road with 322 yards 2 TDs no fumbles no ints how is that not a "clean game"? Would be curious your answer.

Needs a to have a 90-100% completion percentage.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

Needs a to have a 90-100% completion percentage.

no...better than 100%
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Another 1000% classy presser from Jimmy. The adult in the room. Hoping management takes some notes.

he's a total pro

Maybe he should switch to working with the media. Cuz clearly being a qb isn't working out. I can give a giant gaping rats ass how my qb answers a question as long as he shows up on the field. Who tf cares. U get excited for a presser or the game lmfao.
Originally posted by Jcool:

LOL. Zero percent chance he plays. Please.
Originally posted by NCommand:

I think fans should be prepared that JG could start on Sunday.

Agreed

I thought Lombardi knew more than the common folk?

Originally posted by evil:

What an evil thing to suggest

Sole reason we lost? Come on please. Third and 23 and they get 42 yards. Then they execute a game winning drive vs our D. Get real.

He cost us between 17 and 21 points. We lost by 3.
Originally posted by RidetheHyde:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

he's a total pro

Maybe he should switch to working with the media. Cuz clearly being a qb isn't working out. I can give a giant gaping rats ass how my qb answers a question as long as he shows up on the field. Who tf cares. U get excited for a presser or the game lmfao.

Articulate.
Originally posted by evil:

For all that is right and good.......please NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. He wasn't very accurate when he had no thumb issues, Kyle had better not put him in. I mean, I'll cheer for whomever they play, but I'll be pretty ticked if Kyle play's JG and he throws several picks and it cost us a chance for the play-offs.

Sole reason we lost? Come on please. Third and 23 and they get 42 yards. Then they execute a game winning drive vs our D. Get real.

He cost us between 17 and 21 points. We lost by 3.

Remember when you used to say QBs don't count in the win loss column until it FINALLY gave you a chance to hate? What changed besides you recognizing you were always wrong? Completely blaming Jimmy for a loss... I agree btw but you just flip flopped.
[ Edited by TreyDeyEeyDey on Dec 29, 2021 at 3:16 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone