There are 208 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets

Jimmy couldn't even throw a football today and we're still trying to start him in four days over Trey.

What does that tell us?
Lol it could be an absolute a mess if Jimmy is healthy next week. So many possible narratives
[ Edited by TreyDeyEeyDey on Dec 29, 2021 at 3:18 PM ]
Originally posted by Goatie:
Originally posted by evil:
I think fans should be prepared that JG could start on Sunday.

What an evil thing to suggest

Not suggesting anything as you are free to believe whatever you desire. I am just trying to live in reality and being prepared for the possibility that JG plays despite what fans want or think.

He hasn't been written out for Sunday by Kyle so we probably shouldn't either.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

Jimmy couldn't even throw a football today and we're still trying to start him in four days over Trey.

What does that tell us?

Isn't this the exact same post you laid in another thread? What does that tell you?
Originally posted by Goatie:
I think fans should be prepared that JG could start on Sunday.

What an evil thing to suggest

Not suggesting anything as you are free to believe whatever you desire. I am just trying to live in reality and being prepared for the possibility that JG plays despite what fans want or think.

He hasn't been written out for Sunday by Kyle so we probably shouldn't either.

Lol you missed the joke
I know what a pouch is, but in this circumstance, wtf is considered a pouch? Like did he just have his hand in a sweater pouch or some sort of medical pouch?
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by Ghostofabshelmet:
Lost games..? Seattle was pretty bad,
There are a lot of ugly wins also Minn was saved by our run game.. Cinici started really bad but gifted us Redzone appearances which helped saved the game, not including a dropped pick 6...
The packers game as well, Jimmy also had some blame I think. That bone headed play where he threw the ball backwards to get out of a sack led to a turnover and a GB field goal which later allowed the packers to just get a field goal for the win. Granted the defense should also get roasted for giving up a field goal with 45 seconds left

I mean games where I looked at Jimmy as the sole reason we lost. The Titans game is the only game that comes to mind. He has certainly been a major reason we have lost a game before, but never IMO like the Titans game.
I don't.. i see it as any other games he's played.. but we get bailed out. . we almost were bailed out with superhuman Deebo.. but we came up short.

Atlanta is the only clean game he had all season

False. A clean game is no turnovers.

He did that Week 2, 8, 11, 14 and 15.

Explain how the Bears game where he's on the road with 322 yards 2 TDs no fumbles no ints how is that not a "clean game"? Would be curious your answer.
a clean game is not a game with no INTs..

This is a passing league, Stats don't determine how the game was played

What does that tell us?

He's just towing the company line one more time for the team. Jimmy is not playing this week, next or the playoffs. This is simply to give us a tiny competitive advantage for two really important upcoming games. Nothing more.

What does that tell us?

Kyle is as stubborn as a Missouri-mule
Originally posted by NCommand:

What does that tell us?

He's just towing the company line one more time for the team. Jimmy is not playing this week, next or the playoffs. This is simply to give us a tiny competitive advantage for two really important upcoming games. Nothing more.

Take your logic and calm reasoning elsewhere. Got no place here.

Give me more fake injuries, Kyle ego trips and lies, Lynch 4d Twitter chess, conspiracy theories, trade value, Jimmy can do no wrong, Jimmy can do no right, and we wasted 3 round picks on a proven bust, thank you very much.

What does that tell us?

Think you might be on to it NC
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Ghostofabshelmet:
Lost games..? Seattle was pretty bad,
There are a lot of ugly wins also Minn was saved by our run game.. Cinici started really bad but gifted us Redzone appearances which helped saved the game, not including a dropped pick 6...
The packers game as well, Jimmy also had some blame I think. That bone headed play where he threw the ball backwards to get out of a sack led to a turnover and a GB field goal which later allowed the packers to just get a field goal for the win. Granted the defense should also get roasted for giving up a field goal with 45 seconds left

I mean games where I looked at Jimmy as the sole reason we lost. The Titans game is the only game that comes to mind. He has certainly been a major reason we have lost a game before, but never IMO like the Titans game.

Sole reason we lost? Come on please. Third and 23 and they get 42 yards. Then they execute a game winning drive vs our D. Get real.

He cost us between 17 and 21 points. We lost by 3.

Wrong. I mean we "could" have had 17 to 21 more points if he is perfect and hits all his throws, sure. But we "could" have won easily also if the D pitches a shutout. You're basically saying JG wasn't perfect and assigning blame while ignoring that the D wasn't perfect either and assigning them no blame as according to you it is ALL on JG he's the sole reason. Your logic makes zero sense. Sole reason lol.
Originally posted by JaggedJ:

What does that tell us?

Give me more fake injuries, Kyle ego trips and lies, Lynch 4d Twitter chess, conspiracy theories, trade value, Jimmy can do no wrong, Jimmy can do no right, and we wasted 3 round picks on a proven bust, thank you very much.

What does that tell us?

Lol this. Some guys here are just fishing for attention.

What does that tell us?

Share 49ersWebzone