There are 178 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:
Jimmy has played his last game for us. There is no turning back no. Vaya con dios.

Ok coach

Is it not obvious? Lol.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Jimmy has played his last game for us. There is no turning back no. Vaya con dios.

Ok coach

Is it not obvious? Lol.

Yes, it is obvious.
Originally posted by mayo49:

Ok coach

Is it not obvious? Lol.

Yes, it is obvious.

Yes, it is.
Well I'm glad Jimmy's injury isn't too bad but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little disappointed about not getting to see Trey. Oh well, rooting for whoever starts either way. Let's get this dub!
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
Yeah says JG is the SOLE REASON we lost. I guess he should have strapped in with his bum hand and played D on the 3rd and 23 disaster give me a break lol.

Lets see how many TD`s did the Defense give up...wasn`t it 2..and how many TDs did Jimmy miss wasn`t it 2 so lets do a little adding 12(+2 expts) =14...so if 14 +17=31 would`nt we have won the game....

Two things can be true at once. JG made some mistakes that cost us the game I've said that many times already. The defense if they make a stop on 3rd and 23 and don't allow a game winning drive this also cost us the game. To say JG is the sole reason we lost is as bad a commentary as I've seen on here. We didn't play well enough to overcome the combined mistakes of JG and of the D. If JG makes ALL his throws it masks the D mistakes but same can be said if the D makes the mentioned stops.

Jimmy missed a walk in td to Juice. He threw an int into the endzone which would have at least given us 3 points on that drive. He threw another int which led to another 3 points for TEN. So with that in mind the score should have been 27-17.

The dividing line for me is 24 points. If a defense gives up more than 24 points than they are to blame for the loss. If the offense scores less than 24 points than the offense is to blame for the loss. If both occur than they are both to blame.

Since the defense gave up less than 24 points and Jimmy's mistakes essentially left 10 points off the board. Imo, Jimmy lost us the game. Say what you want but it isn't easy for an NFL defense to hold an NFL offense to less than 24 points these days. Especially with the rules that are in place that favor offense.

Thank you YACBros85 I see someone other than I can ADD and Subtract...in order to win football games the object is to score more points then you allow . jimmy left more points on the field which is why we LOST damn it.
Originally posted by KegBert:
Well I'm glad Jimmy's injury isn't too bad but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little disappointed about not getting to see Trey. Oh well, rooting for whoever starts either way. Let's get this dub!

I think it's pretty bad if he misses practice tomorrow.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by KegBert:

I think it's pretty bad if he misses practice tomorrow.

Yeah, I think if he can't go Thursday - it's time to shut it down.
Originally posted by Goatie:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I'll take whomever is starting. Flat foot Jimmy or the rook, let's just get into the playoffs.

That's the best plan I have heard on here all day!

Go Niners!

Whomever starts lets go 49ers!~ back to back dubs!
Yeah says JG is the SOLE REASON we lost. I guess he should have strapped in with his bum hand and played D on the 3rd and 23 disaster give me a break lol.

Lets see how many TD`s did the Defense give up...wasn`t it 2..and how many TDs did Jimmy miss wasn`t it 2 so lets do a little adding 12(+2 expts) =14...so if 14 +17=31 would`nt we have won the game....

Two things can be true at once. JG made some mistakes that cost us the game I've said that many times already. The defense if they make a stop on 3rd and 23 and don't allow a game winning drive this also cost us the game. To say JG is the sole reason we lost is as bad a commentary as I've seen on here. We didn't play well enough to overcome the combined mistakes of JG and of the D. If JG makes ALL his throws it masks the D mistakes but same can be said if the D makes the mentioned stops.

Jimmy missed a walk in td to Juice. He threw an int into the endzone which would have at least given us 3 points on that drive. He threw another int which led to another 3 points for TEN. So with that in mind the score should have been 27-17.

The dividing line for me is 24 points. If a defense gives up more than 24 points than they are to blame for the loss. If the offense scores less than 24 points than the offense is to blame for the loss. If both occur than they are both to blame.

Since the defense gave up less than 24 points and Jimmy's mistakes essentially left 10 points off the board. Imo, Jimmy lost us the game. Say what you want but it isn't easy for an NFL defense to hold an NFL offense to less than 24 points these days. Especially with the rules that are in place that favor offense.

Thank you YACBros85 I see someone other than I can ADD and Subtract...in order to win football games the object is to score more points then you allow . jimmy left more points on the field which is why we LOST damn it.

Like I always say, when in doubt...just listen to Jonny.

Originally posted by Afrikan:

Like I always say, when in doubt...just listen to Jonny.

Originally posted by mitpdub:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Jimmy handing out some sweet gifts for his lineman on Christmas

Cliffhanger….

And what did he gift his linemen other than hope?

Originally posted by Joecool:
Hope he lands somewhere solid. Would like to keep him as a backup but that would be toxic, even if he's willing to be a great teammate and supporter.

He's a starter in the NFL and a improvement over what a handful of teams are working with right now. Pitt, Denver, panthers, NYG, Saints should be looking at Jimmy imo. His career path imo his gonna be similar to Alex smith, which is nothing to sneeze at.
If he finds a system that believes in pass-pro he'll do better
[ Edited by brodiebluebanaszak on Dec 30, 2021 at 4:56 AM ]
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
If he finds a system that believes in pass-pro he'll do better

He will do probably about the same possibly worse depending on playing calling and talent around him.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
With flat foot Jimmy - you just never know.
Share 49ersWebzone