Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
Why don't you suggest who you would rather as our HC? I promise, if KS were fired, he'd be unemployed for less than an hour. Meanwhile, we'd be back to interviewing - who?

He wants PJ fleck from Minn or Chris Petersen who hasn't coached in years lol. woof.

he doesn't realize that kyle just got paid a massive extension that Jed has to pay out. There's no salary cap for a HC. He doesn't realize that the team just drafted Kyle's QB and gave up years worth of draft capital to do that.

kyle isn't close to the reason this team isn't in 1st place or whatever he's expecting from them right now. We have a damn good HC and some fans are just being ridiculous

those 2 would actually be a good replacement IMO..

I do realize that KS just got paid and also know that he wont get the axed this year... but is that my argument ? I'm here to help you guys understand that KS will never win a Super Bowl here the way he's been coaching..
You can say that about any coach.. the SB is the hardest Championship to win. i'm not surprised you haven't figured that out
can careless about any HC, I only care about our team..

.. and I'm not surprised you think that SB Championship is harder to win the MLB..
Because it's not, there's no cap in MLB

lets go back to the HC, what coach can guarantee us a SB ?

No coach can guarantee his team a SB.. what's wrong w/you..

but back to your HARDEST CHAMPIONSHIP.. you know you did choke up on that one.. right ?? be a man and admit it..

SB isn't as hard as as MLB... unless you don't watch NFL...

how many times did the Patriots win the Super Bowl ??

how many times has SF Giants won it?
Why don't you suggest who you would rather as our HC? I promise, if KS were fired, he'd be unemployed for less than an hour. Meanwhile, we'd be back to interviewing - who?

He wants PJ fleck from Minn or Chris Petersen who hasn't coached in years lol. woof.

he doesn't realize that kyle just got paid a massive extension that Jed has to pay out. There's no salary cap for a HC. He doesn't realize that the team just drafted Kyle's QB and gave up years worth of draft capital to do that.

kyle isn't close to the reason this team isn't in 1st place or whatever he's expecting from them right now. We have a damn good HC and some fans are just being ridiculous

I do realize that KS just got paid and also know that he wont get the axed this year... but is that my argument ? I'm here to help you guys understand that KS will never win a Super Bowl here the way he's been coaching..
You can say that about any coach.. the SB is the hardest Championship to win. i'm not surprised you haven't figured that out

.. and I'm not surprised you think that SB Championship is harder to win the MLB..

but back to your HARDEST CHAMPIONSHIP.. you know you did choke up on that one.. right ?? be a man and admit it..

So if you can't guarantee any HC can win a championship, how can you guarantee Kyle won't win one. When he has already been to two.

How many championships have the lions won?

there are 12 teams that haven't won a SB
there are only 6 teams that haven't won a WS

Giants have won 8 championships

sorry, you lose again
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jan 1, 2022 at 6:19 PM ]

So if you can't guarantee any HC can win a championship, how can you guarantee Kyle won't win one. When he has already been to two.

sorry, you lose again

SF Giants did not win 8 championships in the last 25 years.. where you even around when they won their first 5??

did i not post it clear that Shanny will never win one HERE ??

sorry, you lose again

SF Giants did not win 8 championships in the last 25 years.. where you even around when they won their first 5??

last 25 years..? that wasn't your question.. with adding that, proves you lost on that one

and on your last deflection.. Since you can't guarantee who can and can't win solidifies you have no idea on the subject. all good

Certainly not one that loses to Bowling Green
Baseball sucks take it to the non-sports parking lot please.
We're probably not going to see another title for the rest of this century regardless of who's HC.
Originally posted by 49erminion:
We're probably not going to see another title for the rest of this century regardless of who's HC.

Just one before I die is all I ask. I got to see our 94 SB but I was 10 years old.
[ Edited by TreyDeyEeyDey on Jan 1, 2022 at 7:12 PM ]
some fans already died waiting for their teams to win one, count our blessings
some fans already died waiting for their teams to win one, count our blessings

If we don't win another one, I will forever blame two things:

1. Greg Roman for never giving the ball to frank gore once after he got them down inside the 10.

2. That 3rd down mahommes to hill play.

Originally posted by JoseCortez:
If we don't win another one, I will forever blame two things:

1. Greg Roman for never giving the ball to frank gore once after he got them down inside the 10.

2. That 3rd down mahommes to hill play.

So much this. I could rest easy if they had given Gore the ball four times and failed to score. Not winning the Super Bowl was bad. But seeing Gore not win one (like Staley) hurts just as much.

sorry, you lose again

If you already know the end of the story, no point in watching anymore then.
Imagine yourself in your favorite hobby. Maybe you dig drums. Maybe you dig top flight cameras. Kyle has been waiting for a long time for his best QB. I dang think it's Trey. Folks thinking too much about this season and Trey not playing. I bet a fortune it's due to his belief this is my guy. Sit and watch. Listen to my play calls. Watch it play out in your mind.

Kyle Shanahan is the next proven genius. Wait for it. Jimmy was never the guy he dreams about. Everything he does is calculating. He doesn't give a s**t what is said. Soon, very soon, this is why I gave up what I gave up. It won't be tomorrow.

But as cocky as he is I can't wait til he surpasses fat Andy in cocky factor. Our offense is going to be top tier.

Jimmy is a good guy but damn, it's over.
[ Edited by 9erson3 on Jan 1, 2022 at 8:15 PM ]
Originally posted by Jcool:

They've been optimistic about a lot of injuries, so I'll believe it when I see it.
Share 49ersWebzone