There are 135 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by Jcool:

They've been optimistic about a lot of injuries, so I'll believe it when I see it.

Would be beyond stupid to play him in the last game of the season and risk further injury.

They've been optimistic about a lot of injuries, so I'll believe it when I see it.

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Of course. Why wait until the off-season? What does this mean as far as being able to cut him if he's injured recovering from surgery? Chances of getting anything via trade seems to be getting less and less likely
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Of course. Why wait until the off-season? What does this mean as far as being able to cut him if he's injured recovering from surgery? Chances of getting anything via trade seems to be getting less and less likely

Yeah, it definitely will complicate things.
Originally posted by mayo49:

It sucks but shouldn't come as a surprise.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YACBros85:

Just our luck.

Just our luck.

The good news is we have someone new and exciting to look forward to watching on Sundays now.
The good news is we have someone new and exciting to look forward to watching on Sundays now.

Wish I had a quarter every time we've said that since jeff garcia
Originally posted by debo4mvp:

You'd only have $2

Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:

You'd only have $2

Thanks for everything Jimmy. Class act. Wish you nothing but the best going forward. LG!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Odd a grade 3 would require surgery. LOL

Who could have guessed?
[ Edited by NCommand on Jan 2, 2022 at 7:04 AM ]
anyone catch this little factoid? I thought he did get like 7.5M if he was injured to start the season?

Garoppolo has a base salary of $24.2 million in 2022. None of the money is guaranteed for injury or otherwise, and there's no trigger that converts any of the payments to guarantees — other than his presence on the active roster at the start of the regular season. It gives the team maximum flexibility to decide whether to keep, trade, or cut Garoppolo.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/01/02/jimmy-garoppolo-wont-play-sunday-will-need-surgery-after-the-season/
Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:

You'd only have $2

That's enough for a bottle of 2 buck chuck.
Share 49ersWebzone