There are 149 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Hes starting next week. Stay tuned for more drama

I don't think so. And if so, this time , Trey will be there not to come in for a series but to take over the game if Jimmy had thumb issues. Is a 75 percent Jimmy with injury better than a 100 percent Trey? I say no.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Originally posted by 9erson3:
You will not see Jimmy play another 9er game. Hard to believe it's over.

Hes starting next week. Stay tuned for more drama

Kyle just said if he is well enough Jimmy will be starting. It is clear Kyle still prefers JG over Kyle when healthy enough.

He also said his guess is JG's thumb will be good to go next week. Nothwithstanding this he is happy with Trey's performance.
Originally posted by Goatie:
Kyle just said if he is well enough Jimmy will be starting. It is clear Kyle still prefers JG over Kyle when healthy enough.

He also said his guess is JG's thumb will be good to go next week. Nothwithstanding this he is happy with Trey's performance.

A thumb isn't good to go with a torn ligament and bone chip after 17 days.
Well that escalated quickly. Saying things like that can kill a young QBs confidence. Good job kyle.
Too lazy to back hundreds of pages to find the discussion on Jimmy vs Shanny, ability (strengths and weaknesses) vs philosophy, but I'm just gonna say that Trey's pass chart looked COMPLETELY different than Jimmy Gs
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Too lazy to back hundreds of pages to find the discussion on Jimmy vs Shanny, ability (strengths and weaknesses) vs philosophy, but I'm just gonna say that Trey's pass chart looked COMPLETELY different than Jimmy Gs

Which is why he should be starting going forward.
Trey 242 yards in the second half. He was allowed to have starting game jitters. But 116 rating. 242 yards second half. Pretty good for first full game.

But whatever. Jimmy may go until the first big mistake and then pull.
[ Edited by 9erson3 on Jan 2, 2022 at 4:45 PM ]
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:

It is crazy how people thought that Kyle doesn't dial up deep passes or sideline throws anymore. They somehow talked themselves into believing that it never happened everywhere else he's been.
Enjoy the bench. Bum

Originally posted by TheGore49er:
It is crazy how people thought that Kyle doesn't dial up deep passes or sideline throws anymore. They somehow talked themselves into believing that it never happened everywhere else he's been.

They were there man just needed a QB that would attempt them.
That hurt thumb should do wonders for his propensity to sail passes. If we play him and he's still hurt kyle is a F'ing moron.
[ Edited by maximusdecimus on Jan 2, 2022 at 4:57 PM ]
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
That hurt thumb should do wonders for his propensity to sail passes. If we play him and he's still hurt kyle is a F'ing moron.

Torn Ligament can't heal up in two weeks
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Well that escalated quickly. Saying things like that can kill a young QBs confidence. Good job kyle.

Lance has shown this year that being a backup to a vet like Jimmy hasn't phased him.

The key word is "if". I just can't see that injury being healed in another 7 days.
[ Edited by captveg on Jan 2, 2022 at 4:58 PM ]
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:

Would really question Kyle as a coach if he plays Jimmy next week.
Share 49ersWebzone