There are 132 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Trey 242 yards in the second half. He was allowed to have starting game jitters. But 116 rating. 242 yards second half. Pretty good for first full game.

But whatever. Jimmy may go until the first big mistake and then pull.

Do you watch Niners football?
Originally posted by RidetheHyde:
Enjoy the bench. Bum

Wtf. Seriously

Edit: nevermind. Thought you were talking about Trey. Disregard.
[ Edited by TTown9ers on Jan 2, 2022 at 5:07 PM ]
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Trey 242 yards in the second half. He was allowed to have starting game jitters. But 116 rating. 242 yards second half. Pretty good for first full game.

Exactly.

if Kyle rides with jimmy he's not gonna go away from him. No matter how bad he is.
Originally posted by TTown9ers:
Originally posted by RidetheHyde:
Enjoy the bench. Bum

Wtf. Seriously

Edit: nevermind. Thought you were talking about Trey. Disregard.

Lol no.
Originally posted by captveg:
Lance has shown this year that being a backup to a vet like Jimmy hasn't phased him.

The key word is "if". I just can't see that injury being healed in another 7 days.

Even worse six days. I bet we are flexed to Saturday. Jimmy has five days to be good.
Lance has shown this year that being a backup to a vet like Jimmy hasn't phased him.

The key word is "if". I just can't see that injury being healed in another 7 days.

Even worse six days. I bet we are flexed to Saturday. Jimmy has five days to be good.

Ask martellus Bennett what he thinks about those odds.
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:

Exactly.

if Kyle rides with jimmy he's not gonna go away from him. No matter how bad he is.

This isn't week 10. It's all or nothing. If Jimmy goes and if Jimmy's thumb is the size of a corn dog and he sucks he will pull him. It's now or never.

And yeah, watch plenty of 9ers football. Like all of it. Jimmy's yellow brick road is down to a couple of bricks.

I think all the games are on Sunday next week.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Haha. Are you kidding me? Burrow was getting punked all game and had 6 points deep into the 4Q until our defense does what it's done all year.

Perfect example of misguided expectations. Oppositionexcuses.

So when the Bengals can't block its Burrow getting punked? Misguided expectations indeed. But when every other O LIne in the league is great and the 9ers are terrible you have that perspective.

Burrow was throwing dimes. Taylor just had a really bad gameplan for their team. He was really impressive.

No, when you only score 6 points through nearly the entire 4Q against Josh Norman and Ambry Thomas.

Burrowexcuses

Haha. That said, he is going to be a special talent when he puts it all together.

Has this aged well?
  • q0c0p
  • Veteran
I love jimmy but unfortunately he may never take another snap for us. Sucks that he couldnt finish the year and ended on an injury but I guess it's time to move on.

Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by socal1632:
Originally posted by a49erfan77:
I can only remember one bad throw from Burrow. He had a few passes dropped.

He is going to be a stud. Jimmy is not in the same category.

Burrow is way more talented. Just needs a team around him. Jimmy runs Kyle's O like Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. It is what it is

LOL. Needs a team around him? What do you think Higgins, Chase, Boyd and Mixon are? JG flat outplayed the "way more talented" guy. Funny how that works.

QB1 - 100 rating, 49 QBR this season
QB2 - 99 rating, 54 QBR this season

Notice the rating is a dead heat but the QBR isn't.

Jimmy had just a 39 QBR yesterday, his 3rd lowest of the season (in a full game).

Man, ya'll love Joe Burrow.

Thl...can we make a Joe Burrow thread? j/k

Loved Jimmy's above-average playing streak when it lasted, but does anyone else other than NC seriously think Jimmy is the more legit QB?
Originally posted by pdfortune:
I think all the games are on Sunday next week.

Two flex into Saturday. I bet $1.18 9ers is one with playoff implications.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-schedule-heres-why-there-are-no-saturday-games-being-played-in-week-17/
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by random49er:

Burrow is way more talented. Just needs a team around him. Jimmy runs Kyle's O like Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. It is what it is

LOL. Needs a team around him? What do you think Higgins, Chase, Boyd and Mixon are? JG flat outplayed the "way more talented" guy. Funny how that works.

Jimmy had just a 39 QBR yesterday, his 3rd lowest of the season (in a full game).

Loved Jimmy's above-average playing streak when it lasted, but does anyone else other than NC seriously think Jimmy is the more legit QB?

Niners win with Trey having a solid game and you're in here trolling? Amazing.

But you "don't hate Jimmy" right?
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by random49er:

Niners win with Trey having a solid game and you're in here trolling? Amazing.

But you "don't hate Jimmy" right?

Not trolling. Asking a question. Maybe the OP was trolling with the silly nicknames but stuff here gets archived. You do know that, right?

That means if you go off talking crazy sh** that doesn't make any sense,...then maybe stop doing it because it can easily be recalled.

Back to football. Did this kid just throw for over 1,000 yards in 2 weeks? Do you seriously think Jimmy is a more talented QB than Joe Burrow? Obviously NC does.

And I didn't start the subject, just following up. Dude's been on a tear!
[ Edited by random49er on Jan 2, 2022 at 6:00 PM ]
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:

Exactly.

This isn't week 10. It's all or nothing. If Jimmy goes and if Jimmy's thumb is the size of a corn dog and he sucks he will pull him. It's now or never.

And yeah, watch plenty of 9ers football. Like all of it. Jimmy's yellow brick road is down to a couple of bricks.

All of it? How many "full games" has Lance played again?
Share 49ersWebzone