There are 161 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
All of it? How many "full games" has Lance played again?

If Jimmy throws two interceptions in the first half you think he sticks? Misses key targets cause he can't throw?

I'd take Trey all day if that happened.
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by socal1632:
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Originally posted by a49erfan77:
I can only remember one bad throw from Burrow. He had a few passes dropped.

He is going to be a stud. Jimmy is not in the same category.

Burrow is way more talented. Just needs a team around him. Jimmy runs Kyle's O like Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. It is what it is

LOL. Needs a team around him? What do you think Higgins, Chase, Boyd and Mixon are? JG flat outplayed the "way more talented" guy. Funny how that works.

QB1 - 100 rating, 49 QBR this season
QB2 - 99 rating, 54 QBR this season

Notice the rating is a dead heat but the QBR isn't.

Jimmy had just a 39 QBR yesterday, his 3rd lowest of the season (in a full game).

Man, ya'll love Joe Burrow.

Thl...can we make a Joe Burrow thread? j/k

Loved Jimmy's above-average playing streak when it lasted, but does anyone else other than NC seriously think Jimmy is the more legit QB?

Niners win with Trey having a solid game and you're in here trolling? Amazing.

But you "don't hate Jimmy" right?

Not trolling. Asking a question. Maybe the OP was trolling with the silly nicknames but stuff here gets archived. You do know that, right?

That means if you go off talking crazy sh** that doesn't make any sense,...then maybe stop doing it because it can easily be recalled.

Back to football. Did this kid just throw for over 1,000 yards in 2 weeks? Do you seriously think Jimmy is a more talented QB than Joe Burrow? Obviously NC does.

And I didn't start the subject, just following up. Dude's been on a tear!

Following up:
67-85, 971 Yards, 8 TDs, 0 INT, 146 passer rating. <---- And that's over 2 Games.

I really do hope he slows down, but they might have something out there on offense in Cincinnati. Jimmy "owned" him tho I guess,...lol. You seriously think JG's the better talent? Can't wait to see how many 1sts we get for him this offseason if NC is really right about this.
Originally posted by NCommand:
A very important factoid.

I thought so.
Originally posted by q0c0p:
I love jimmy but unfortunately he may never take another snap for us. Sucks that he couldnt finish the year and ended on an injury but I guess it's time to move on.

Jimmy's 49 career died today on National TV. RIP Jimmy....good riddance.
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
All of it? How many "full games" has Lance played again?

If Jimmy throws two interceptions in the first half you think he sticks? Misses key targets cause he can't throw?

I'd take Trey all day if that happened.

"Trey 242 yards in the second half. He was allowed to have starting game jitters. But 116 rating. 242 yards second half. Pretty good for first full game."

Thanks, I can tell you watch a ton of Niner football ... "all of it".
Burrow > Lance > Mills > Jimmy G
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by HONEYBADGER:
Originally posted by q0c0p:
I love jimmy but unfortunately he may never take another snap for us. Sucks that he couldnt finish the year and ended on an injury but I guess it's time to move on.

Jimmy had 49 careers!!!

Kyle said if jimmy can go he's the starting QB.. that must hurt you bad. Trey may be our future but lets try and focus on this year until it's over.

Trey start was very encouraging but the ofefnse is better with a healthy Jimmy that much is pretty obvious
If Kyle believes that an injured Jimmy gives us the best chance to beat the rams than so be it. If Jimmy was 100% healthy, the decision would be a no brainer.

Originally posted by YACBros85:
If Kyle believes that an injured Jimmy gives us the best chance to beat the rams than so be it. If Jimmy was 100% healthy, the decision would be a no brainer.

Kyle already said he wont start Jimmy unless he is 100% healthy and he also added that might be unlikely
QB2
Originally posted by ritz126:
Kyle already said he wont start Jimmy unless he is 100% healthy and he also added that might be unlikely

That is not what was said. If jimmy can go and play confident he'll be out there and also added no one is 100% healthy this time of year.. geesh
They did jimmy dirty with his cartoon graphic. Everyone's looks like them except jimmy looks like him mixed with a vampire gargoyle.

I keep seeing his cartoon graphic and thinking who the f**k this that vampire. Oh it's jimmy G lol
Was nice having you here Jimmy Garoppolo, you definitely helped brought back the winning culture, great sportsmanship on and off the field with great leadership. Good luck on your next journey, will be rooting for your success.
Share 49ersWebzone