George Kittle, Charvarius Ward join 49ers injury list ahead of clash with Rams →

There are 126 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • thl408
Originally posted by JMC52:
f**k that packers!

word. Playoff rival #2. Check.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Yall used to love throwing around the word "regressing" when it came to our QBs...

check Jimmy's QB rating these past 4 weeks.. it kept going down..

57(Today's game)

so youre proving this rating means jack s**t? i agree.

Jimmy Garoppolo!
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by fan49:
And just to throw this in there. And I'm confident saying this. Trey Lance would've had a touchdown Drive

Agreed.

Lol
AAAAaaron Rodgers didn't even score a TD
Some people are clueless.
This is a tight confident locker room that fights for each other. They don't give a flying f**k about stats because they are a TEAM.
That is why they are moving onto the NFCCG, because they are a TEAM.

Yup a bunch of dogs. They can run, stop the run, pass, stop the pass, rush the passer and today the special teams wow. Complete club. We may not blow teams off the field but I'll tell you what it doesn't matter who we face we will give them a game, we will play good football and they will feel it tomorrow.
Originally posted by Peyote:
The naivety among the fantasy football/Madden sports video game type fans knows no bounds my friend. They are pass drunk idiots that find glory in numbers that don't guarantee today's nor tomorrows outcomes. What does Aaron Rogers' likely upcoming league MVP do for him or the Packers at this point? Yes it was an ugly win, but the players on the 49ers play their guts out for Jimmy and they are his team, make no mistake about that. Jimmy is 4-1 in the playoffs and has an impressive regular season sat regarding win loss record that speaks for itself. The only stat that really matters is wins right?

Oh boy. A couple of the early drops weren't his fault but we can't move on from the last couple games I just saw of him, we can't move on from him fast enough. If we are talking playoffs only, the QB spot is the main glaring weakness on our team.

Hopefully some icy hot + an iceless field next week will gain us a better performance for a shot @ a Super Bowl. Can't ask for anything more.
He's just a winner
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by fan49:
And just to throw this in there. And I'm confident saying this. Trey Lance would've had a touchdown Drive

Agreed.

Lol
AAAAaaron Rodgers didn't even score a TD
Some people are clueless.
This is a tight confident locker room that fights for each other. They don't give a flying f**k about stats because they are a TEAM.
That is why they are moving onto the NFCCG, because they are a TEAM.

those are clown posts. they have no idea what theyre talking about
Originally posted by TreyDeyEeyDey:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Each week, he's doing just enough to win while also validating the decision to get rid of him.

cry more

Who's crying? We won, yet you're mad that I'm pointing out the obvious. That he's gone after this season is so locked in stone that it's not even debatable at this point. Everything that's happened the last 5 weeks has only made that more certain. Who cares though? That's an off-season thing. Right now, we should just hope this team continues this roll and then be excited to see Trey next year.

Quite a few of you are very vocal about how badly you want him gone, and immediately after some iconic Niners wins. Y'all are missing a great ride because you're blinded by irrational hatred.

I'm more just puzzled that there is this rush to give 100% of the credit to one guy after we win when this was the ultimate team effort. We didn't even score an offensive TD. I'll say again, I credit Jimmy for making two clutch throws at the end, but this was a great effort by the team, and mostly the defense and ST (surprisingly).

Nobody is arguing that. The only person laying fault after a tremendous win is you guys. Nobody is saying Jimmy went right out and destroyed his foe but when it mattered he got it done. When Rodgers had a chance he went 3 and out. It was an ugly game all around but only one QB drove his team down with 3:20 left. And yes credit Deebo, Kittle, and Mitchell of course. Gould as well. Team right? Not you. Team and Jimmy.

There's also a twinge of, "I told you so".

We were told this wasn't a SB roster. That it wasn't even before the season began. Now we're being told thay the roster is so incredibly stacked that it wins despite its qb even with Tom Compton blocking like a turnstile.

We were told that Jimmy G can't win with the game on him. He's given 3 huge game-winning drives, and 3 drives to tie the game against the Rams, Packers. Bengals and Titans.

Acting like that doesn't matter because we didn't blow the team out is silly after a HUGE win that no one thought we'd get.

The offense scored 6 points tonight. Could you find it in your heart, just once, to give just a tiny bit of credit to the defense? For the first time?

Just once? You obviously didn't watch my last review video. I spent 75% or more of thay video on the defense and 90% of those next one will too.

Ring showing his true colors.

That I appreciate the effort of the defense and guys like Deebo more than the two good throws by Jimmy on the last drive? I don't know if people were giving this much credit to Jimmy after the win in the NFC Championship game in 2019, but it wouldn't surprise me if they were.

Flat out hater.

Peace

Have you ever posted in a different thread than just this one?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Each week, he's doing just enough to win while also validating the decision to get rid of him.

cry more

Who's crying? We won, yet you're mad that I'm pointing out the obvious. That he's gone after this season is so locked in stone that it's not even debatable at this point. Everything that's happened the last 5 weeks has only made that more certain. Who cares though? That's an off-season thing. Right now, we should just hope this team continues this roll and then be excited to see Trey next year.

Quite a few of you are very vocal about how badly you want him gone, and immediately after some iconic Niners wins. Y'all are missing a great ride because you're blinded by irrational hatred.

I'm more just puzzled that there is this rush to give 100% of the credit to one guy after we win when this was the ultimate team effort. We didn't even score an offensive TD. I'll say again, I credit Jimmy for making two clutch throws at the end, but this was a great effort by the team, and mostly the defense and ST (surprisingly).

Nobody is arguing that. The only person laying fault after a tremendous win is you guys. Nobody is saying Jimmy went right out and destroyed his foe but when it mattered he got it done. When Rodgers had a chance he went 3 and out. It was an ugly game all around but only one QB drove his team down with 3:20 left. And yes credit Deebo, Kittle, and Mitchell of course. Gould as well. Team right? Not you. Team and Jimmy.

There's also a twinge of, "I told you so".

We were told this wasn't a SB roster. That it wasn't even before the season began. Now we're being told thay the roster is so incredibly stacked that it wins despite its qb even with Tom Compton blocking like a turnstile.

We were told that Jimmy G can't win with the game on him. He's given 3 huge game-winning drives, and 3 drives to tie the game against the Rams, Packers. Bengals and Titans.

Acting like that doesn't matter because we didn't blow the team out is silly after a HUGE win that no one thought we'd get.

The offense scored 6 points tonight. Could you find it in your heart, just once, to give just a tiny bit of credit to the defense? For the first time?

ONLY D.J. Jones... that Jonnydel discovered himself!

Jones is ALL HIS!
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by JMC52:
f**k that packers!

word. Playoff rival #2. Check.

Seriiously..... we beat the Packers AND the Cowboys...... almost makes me wish Seattle was here for the trifecta. But this TEAM has a lot of fight in them. Wonder how all the talking heads will pick next week? I mean, we were the lowest seed left and Jimmy isnt helping them win their fantasy league
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Giedi:
Yall used to love throwing around the word "regressing" when it came to our QBs...

57(Today's game)

Jimmy Garoppolo!

Weird how that trend follows his injuries….

Just measure wins.

Maybe they are younger fans or something? I don't know, it's mind blowing to me. I'm old enough to have grown up during the 80's and 90's glory years. Some very emotional and historic playoff games versus the Cowboys and Packers. And this season we go on the road in back to back weeks and beat them both in the final moments of the game? After beating the Rams on the road to even get in?? It's like a dream, the nostalgia is palpable.

Like I said, this is a very special team in a nontraditional way. Blue collar. Ugly. Bunch of tough gamers grinding it out and winning the war of attrition on a week to week basis. Truly inspiring, and Jimmy is a big part of that. Shame that some are missing out.

Well said, Furlow. I'm with you on this team and also going back aways as a fan of the Niners…I go back to 1977 when I became a fan when I was very young.

This is a very tough league to get wins. And then to get wins in the playoffs. And then to get wins on the road in the playoffs. This team has done that and also a crucial win on the road to even get in the playoffs vs. the Rams.

On to next week for the NFC Championship. Go Niners!

57(Today's game)

Jimmy Garoppolo!

How about using your f**king eyes.. yes f**k QB rating when the play on field is s**t most of the time.

Yes he made two passes that were easy to catch, that should have been big gains... but the rest? We are lucky as s**t to not have a 3 other INTS returned to the house.

Again I'm happy that our players show loyalty... prop him up... give him encouragement.

But I ain't gonna b******t myself.

I can't believe Jonny is using one to two fans to say Packer fans want Jimmy to replace Rodgers...

How about your start a survey on that forum Jonny?
Too handsome to lose
Originally posted by Ezekiel38:
Defense and special teams only reason Jimmy had a chance to be clutch Jimmy on last drive.

So thankful for the D and special teams to provide that opportunity.

It's called complementary football. D and ST gave the O a chance to put the final points on the board...and they did.
Originally posted by Crown:

57(Today's game)

Jimmy Garoppolo!

Weird how that trend follows his injuries….

Just measure wins.

What did he injure in this game?
Share 49ersWebzone