There are 305 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Kyle just needs to move to a spread, let go and let Jimmy play within his comfort zone. Kyle's got nothing to lose at this point.

2017 jimmy?

i like it

Yessir.. contract year Jimmy
we all know regular season jimmy.. it's playoff jimmy that i'm afraid of
Originally posted by thl408:
Kyle just needs to move to a spread, let go and let Jimmy play within his comfort zone. Kyle's got nothing to lose at this point.

The way Jimmy was throwing deep to Aiyuk and Gray makes me believe Jimmy has nothing to lose either. Let's see YOLO Jimmy. Effective? Who knows. Entertaining? You betcha.

That Ayiuk pass was perfectly and should have been caught. Gray pass not so much.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
That Ayiuk pass was perfectly and should have been caught. Gray pass not so much.

I was surprised to see that pass made the highlight reel. Highlights don't normally feature dropped passes. But that was one darn good throw.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

2017 jimmy?

i like it

assuming kyle hamstrings him again
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

I was surprised to see that pass made the highlight reel. Highlights don't normally feature dropped passes. But that was one darn good throw.

Really was
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

2017 jimmy?

i like it

Let's worry about making the playoffs first. Tough games coming up. Let's try and make Dolphins pick a s**tty one lol
Prayers that Jimmy can actually complete a full healthy season
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:

177 days left to prove he can
  • NDSU
  • Veteran
Its going to be epic in here if Jimmy gets hurt or sucks. Or should I say "when".
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:

177 days left to prove he can

It is up to Shannahan to stop being a QB wrecker

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by ChillninDaBay:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Niners99:
LOL at everyone who thinks we have a better shot at winning a SB now. We were going to need an other worldly defensive season and a dominant rushing game regardless, just like any past success we've had with Shanahan.

In 6 playoff games Jimmy averages 160 yards per game, 60% comp., and only has 4 passing TD's. You think he's going to factor in to our Super Bowl run? When the playoffs come around we're all just holding our breath hoping he doesn't throw a stupid pick. How has everyone forgot about this already?

We went far multiple times with him already. No reason he can't again. Same QB and the same team.

Not the same team. Hopefully they have upgraded enough to carry Jimmy G over the hump and win a SB this season (they were going to have to carry Trey too due to his inexperience also anyways, so the only thing they loss yesterday was development for Trey but that could mean a more team friendly deal with Trey later down the line and Trey can still sit and mature and learn this season because they still have Jimmy, still works out at the end for this season so be grateful as a 9er fan, and f**k EVIL PETE, HE DESERVE TO LOSE AND RETIRE IN SHAME).

Secondary is the best it's been in years. The front 7 is still excellent. We can still run the ball. This team can go pretty far.

O line doesn't seem as bad as in preseason also due to the fact most of the starters weren't even playing in the preseason.

If Kittle and Mitchell comes back and stay healthy yes they can win the SB as long as they beat out the Lambs and Bucs in the NFC, will probably face KC again for a revenge game or BUF in the SB. Defense wins championships and they have to have a strong running game and the o line needs to gem and step up, and Jimmy needs to stay healthy and minimize his mistakes.
[ Edited by ChillninDaBay on Sep 19, 2022 at 1:56 PM ]
Originally posted by NDSU:
Its going to be epic in here if Jimmy gets hurt or sucks. Or should I say "when".

Epic? Its going to suck when Jimmy gets hurt again.
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
Yeah you´re kidding me. The season is officialy over if Jimmy is injured.
I guess Kyle will protect him right?

Settle down there NC
Share 49ersWebzone