LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 225 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

That big first hit I thought he might have gotten a concussion.
Something that I find funny as a Jimmy supporter. That all the pundits and talking heads (even the Niners ones) that have been s**t talking Jimmy for years are now acting like he is the savior and the obvious better QB. When they were calling for him to be benched for Trey most of last season.... it's like they just enjoy to s**t on the 49ers QB. Talked about how awful Jimmy was, Trey should be the guy, then how awful Trey was, and then Jimmy is the 2nd coming of Jesus..... how long until they are back on s**t talking Jimmy.
What is going o happen if Jimmy G wins the SB for the team this year?
Originally posted by Goatie:

Let's shoot for 15 started games first
Originally posted by highway49:
JG is much more like Curt Cousin in his prime , than anybody else that the Shalynn masters have had. Is he perfect, no but it's dam straits better that we have him a this point in time than the alternative,under this administration we have always relied on a strong running game, our online is made for that…for one .. I am hopeful going forward this season…. As to the future, I'll let Nostradamus worry about that….

Even if Curt Cousin

IF he does, we will build a statue to honor him forever as the first QB to bring us the lombardi in santa clara. yes please
Man, the narrative has totally changed for other teams. Peeked in their forum and wishing they had traded for Jimmy G
What are Jimmy G's contract incentives in 2022?
Originally posted by sfxniner:

$250K per game played over 25% of snaps, extra $100k per win. $500k per playoff appearance with 500k bonus if he wins the NFCCG, $1M bonus to win the SB.
[ Edited by mattster03 on Sep 19, 2022 at 8:41 PM ]
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Man, the narrative has totally changed for other teams. Peeked in their forum and wishing they had traded for Jimmy G

LOL. Not surprised. He was always underrated. Here too.

I'm one of those conspiracy theorists that thinks the league is all about good stories for the Super Bowl. Elway riding off into the sunset, Ray Lewis getting o e more, Andy Reid finally getting one. We've unfortunately been on the wrong end of 2 of those, but I really feel like having Jimmy come back under these circumstances gives us an edge in that category. Think about all of the pundits that have been in his corner throughout this. Would make one of those great Super Bowl stories the NFL eats up.

Same thing that happens if Jimmy doesn't. We'll resign him for two years.
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
I'm one of those conspiracy theorists that thinks the league is all about good stories for the Super Bowl. Elway riding off into the sunset, Ray Lewis getting o e more, Andy Reid finally getting one. We've unfortunately been on the wrong end of 2 of those, but I really feel like having Jimmy come back under these circumstances gives us an edge in that category. Think about all of the pundits that have been in his corner throughout this. Would make one of those great Super Bowl stories the NFL eats up.

They have to count on this being a thing. Especially if they play the Bills in the Superbowl. Depends on if they'll let Bosa get held this time
Originally posted by bigpete50:
Same thing that happens if Jimmy doesn't. We'll resign him for two years.

Why would he do that if he can get 4-5 from some desperate team? Maybe if he is injured again.
Originally posted by mattster03:
Originally posted by sfxniner:

$250K per game played over 25% of snaps, extra $100k per win. $500k per playoff appearance with 500k bonus if he wins the NFCCG, $1M bonus to win the SB.

Man's playing for another deal as well. He could make himself another fat deal if he balls out.
Share 49ersWebzone