Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
jimmy running the trey lance gameplan

=

🔥🔥🔥

He looked great. Hopefully we keep throwing it down the field.

Hopefully we complete one of those down the field passes at some point.

We did. Ross Dwelley for a TD.

what trey couldn't do week 1

Trey literally completed 3 downfield passes in week 1.

he missed a wide open kroft for a td

jimmy hit his
This, this right here is why there are nearly 9000 pages here. It isn't "Jimmy haters." It's people like you making absolutely RIDICULOUS statements (such as the weather in week 2 was about the same as week 1), causing people like me to lose their s h double i t and respond maniacally.

What do I mean by that?

Jimmy was throwing a deep out. Lance was throwing a TE throwback that essentially became a streak. Moreover, Lance got KNOCKED DOWN right after he threw it, and had to dodge away from that inevitable hit while throwing, while Garoppolo had a nice clean pocket on his.

I mean, seriously? You are seriously arguing that Garoppolo—well known for having deep accuracy issues—is more accurate on deep passes than Lance—well known for being best at the deep ball?

Stans gonna Stan.

rooting for Jimmy and team wins, but let's stop acting like he's something he's not.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:

=

🔥🔥🔥

jimmy hit his
This, this right here is why there are nearly 9000 pages here. It isn't "Jimmy haters." It's people like you making absolutely RIDICULOUS statements (such as the weather in week 2 was about the same as week 1), causing people like me to lose their s h double i t and respond maniacally.

What do I mean by that?

Jimmy was throwing a deep out. Lance was throwing a TE throwback that essentially became a streak. Moreover, Lance got KNOCKED DOWN right after he threw it, and had to dodge away from that inevitable hit while throwing, while Garoppolo had a nice clean pocket on his.

I mean, seriously? You are seriously arguing that Garoppolo—well known for having deep accuracy issues—is more accurate on deep passes than Lance—well known for being best at the deep ball?

Stans gonna Stan.

rooting for Jimmy and team wins, but let's stop acting like he's something he's not.

QB miss these throws all of the time. Guys like you, that Gore Stan guy and 5 trashed Jimmy for months about this yet make excuses for Trey. Be consistent I say. Both guys missed easy throws. Hell Josh Allen missed a wide open FB last night as well. Not a big deal.
[ Edited by BangBang49er on Sep 20, 2022 at 6:53 AM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

=

🔥🔥🔥

jimmy hit his

What do I mean by that?

Stans gonna Stan.

LOL at the disclaimer.

Pick apart the win after he saved us, make sure no one is too happy.
Originally posted by BangBang49er:
QB miss these throws all of the time. Guys like you, that Gore Stan guy and 5 trashed Jimmy for months about this yet make excuses for Trey. Be consistent I say. Both guys missed easy throws. Hell Josh Allen missed a wide open FB last night as well. Not a big deal.

yup, These ppl and grant cohn are the 9ers problem. These MF nickpick every single damn little things. Stupid 9ers mgmt probably listen to those and driving good players out.
Instead of investing 3 first round pick and a 3rd in lance. They could use those pick to improve corner, OL.
Blame everything on jimmy on last years playoff of poor performance, dude had a broken shoulder/finger right? OL collapse completely. Leading in 4th quarter and defense dropping interception. Superbowl break down 21 points in 4th quarter

Now lance 2/4 game injured. they say the main reason to pick him is because garoppolo's availability, then now they should use their next 4 year pick to get another project QB since 50% of the time Trey play will get injured.

And what about these 9ers media saying all these BS he ghost the team, they have problem with him
doesn't look like that on the field when he come into the game sunday. Teammates love him.
[ Edited by dioworld on Sep 20, 2022 at 7:18 AM ]
Originally posted by BangBang49er:

thats my boy, time to take care of biz and chalk up dubs
People need to realize how damn lucky we are that the offseason didn't go according to plan for Jimmy or the team. I know it is scary relying on him to stay healthy, but Jimmy is good enough to do this thing. This team is stacked, if the Offensive line comes together and we have better injury luck going forward, this is a Superbowl team. I will root for Jimmy this year as hard as I always have. He is a good guy, a good teammate and good QB. Do I wish he was a GREAT QB sure....but you can win a Superbowl with good. Every other team in the league would have saw their season go up in smoke last weekend...not us. We are just as in the hunt as we ever were.
Apparently:

"People in the #Rams locker room believe that the #49ers are now a better team with Jimmy Garoppolo back as the starting QB, according to @wyche89," said Dov Kleiman.

An division opponent says a particular QB is better for an opposing team? Fools gold.
Originally posted by 49ersking:
Apparently:

"People in the #Rams locker room believe that the #49ers are now a better team with Jimmy Garoppolo back as the starting QB, according to @wyche89," said Dov Kleiman.

An division opponent says a particular QB is better for an opposing team? Fools gold.
it's a high level take.. 8 year vet > no experience
Tom Brady on Jimmy Garoppolo starting for 49ers: "You never know when that opportunity's gonna present itself"

LOL Brady knows he will be facing Jimmy in the playoffs.
The 12/11 home game vs the Bucs will be the preview game to the play offs. Time for Brady to officially retire. Jimmy G and the 9er D better put Brady away for good 🤣
did he celebrate with kiara maria or did he upgrade to a higher tier star

It's the second coming of Jimmy Jesus save us JG
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
People need to realize how damn lucky we are that the offseason didn't go according to plan for Jimmy or the team. I know it is scary relying on him to stay healthy, but Jimmy is good enough to do this thing. This team is stacked, if the Offensive line comes together and we have better injury luck going forward, this is a Superbowl team. I will root for Jimmy this year as hard as I always have. He is a good guy, a good teammate and good QB. Do I wish he was a GREAT QB sure....but you can win a Superbowl with good. Every other team in the league would have saw their season go up in smoke last weekend...not us. We are just as in the hunt as we ever were.

You don't need a Top tier QB or even a pro bowl QB to win a SB as long as you have a championship defense, "Defense wins championship."

As inexperienced as Trey, he would had to be carried the same more or less as Jimmy's shortcomings as a QB this season, so the SB run is still on regardless and that's why Jimmy was brought back just for this reason in case Trey is injured for any amount of time.

SB or Bust, beat the Lambs and or Bucs in the play offs and you're in.
It's probably true that the team is a little better with Jimmy right now but they knew that when they went with Trey. They knew that Trey needed the reps and were willing to ride it out as long as he improved as the season progressed. All that's down the drain now.
Originally posted by 49ersking:
Apparently:

I know it's basically an anonymous unconfirmed report but I wonder what the "nobody wants Jimmy he's trash" crowd thinks whenever these things are said.

Before the game after I responded on Facebook that yes Trey may hopefully be better than Jimmy at some point but Jimmy is the best QB on the roster right now.

He responded that the best QB was Lance because he was starting. I simply responded by asking who he competed against in camp to be the "best". Besides that, on every team almost every year there are people who wonder why Player A is starting when Player B looks better on the field.

Jimmy has never remotely been as bad as has harshest critics suggest. As a matter of fact I told a Bengals fan that I work with that Lance was hurt and Garoppolo was in a threw a touchdown pass and he said, "Good. Garoppolo is not a bad quarterback. I'm surprised no one picked him up."

It was just a weird turn of events with Jimmy's shoulder and the number of quarterbacks who became available. But the ones with an axe to grind used it all to try to demonstrate that they were right all along.
Jimmy G right now is a better QB
Trey has the future ability to be a top notch QB

I understand going either way and was actually looking forward to watching Trey progress and learn good and bad
Share 49ersWebzone