LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 240 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
that why he never learns

Mr AllTheTime, let's not be too negative is my point here. Imagine if someone was in the Deebo thread posting a vid of his fumble vs the Bears over and over. Imagine they were posting it next season

Saying remember folks.. this is who he is.

It's a lil over the top.
If we're gonna talk about JG missing open throws, someone replay the overthrow to a wide open Kroft for a TD that Lance airmailed against the Bears.
  • thl408
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Does anyone know when the shoulder injury happened?

He injured his shoulder?
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
that why he never learns

Mr AllTheTime, let's not be too negative is my point here. Imagine if someone was in the Deebo thread posting a vid of his fumble vs the Bears over and over. Imagine they were posting it next season

Saying remember folks.. this is who he is.

It's a lil over the top.

And if someone posted a video with Aiyuk fumbling with the caption "Deebo would never do this," posting the Deebo video of his fumble against the Bears would be MORE than fair to do. Its amazing you dont see this.
[ Edited by SteveWallacesHelmet on Sep 20, 2022 at 11:15 AM ]
you can admit he's limited, and you can be frustrated when he doesn't make plays...but the hatred for a guy who does and says all the right things, is a consummate teammate and professional, and truly plays to his highest level of effort, for a franchise that wanted to dump him and move on...is baffling.

He's a great dude. There are plenty better QBs; there are plenty worse. He came in after no offseason and shoulder surgery and ensured we beat a team we can't stand, that we needed a win against.

Be happy and support the guy cuz he's the signal caller of your favorite team this season. You can surely critique etc. but man, I just wanna see him do well and win games.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
If we're gonna talk about JG missing open throws, someone replay the overthrow to a wide open Kroft for a TD that Lance airmailed against the Bears.

The only reason it was brought up was in response to someone posting the Kroft overthrow and claiming Jimmy would have made the throw.

Jesus this isnt rocket science folks.
Originally posted by thl408:

He injured his shoulder?

Last season, that's why he got the surgery. Trying figure out when that injury happened
[ Edited by Alfienator on Sep 20, 2022 at 11:18 AM ]

He injured his shoulder?

Last season, that's why he got the surgery. Trying figure out when that injury happened

Don't scare us like that

He injured his shoulder?

Don't scare us like that

Found it, he injured it during the cowboys playoff game
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I don't think you read a word I just posted. Lol

I read you I like your posts WB, gotta hit your layups. Everyone can miss em. I get a lil triggered when ppl seem to enjoy sharing the same negative plays over and over. I've probably seen that Titans JG miss more than I have seen the Catch at this point.

Right. I understand that feeling too.

But if the goal is to be fair to our QBs, you can't make definitive claims that either Trey or Jimmy would have done better than the other. Like Jimmy playing vs the Bears or Trey finishing the Seattle game last week.

So when someone says they know Jimmy would have hit a pass that Trey didn't. That's not fair to Trey. And it won't be fair to Jimmy in the future.

Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
now all the Lunch Trey fan boyz are over here to troll Jimmy Gesus because their thread is dead now

river, we don't need this divisive crap
[ Edited by 49erFaithful6 on Sep 20, 2022 at 11:51 AM ]
you can admit he's limited, and you can be frustrated when he doesn't make plays...but the hatred for a guy who does and says all the right things, is a consummate teammate and professional, and truly plays to his highest level of effort, for a franchise that wanted to dump him and move on...is baffling.

He's a great dude. There are plenty better QBs; there are plenty worse. He came in after no offseason and shoulder surgery and ensured we beat a team we can't stand, that we needed a win against.

Be happy and support the guy cuz he's the signal caller of your favorite team this season. You can surely critique etc. but man, I just wanna see him do well and win games.

Ditto, well said
  • thl408

He injured his shoulder?

Don't scare us like that

for real. Thought he injured his shoulder. We need to be specific otherwise it sounds like the injury is recent.

This post can easily be put in the Trey Lance thread next year. He's gonna be hated by far more people come 2023 that openly root for him to fail.
[ Edited by 9ers4eva on Sep 20, 2022 at 12:00 PM ]

He injured his shoulder?

Don't scare us like that

for real. Thought he injured his shoulder. We need to be specific otherwise it sounds like the injury is recent.

Lol my bad.
Share 49ersWebzone