LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 256 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Calling for the guy to be cut and calling it the worst decision the team has ever made is a lack of support i'd say.

Saying the guy will also never get any better based on 4 starts is definitionally a lack of support.

I was referring to those critical of Lance's play. There's some dumb statements being made in both threads.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Saw very little support of Trey in his thread all last week and he was the signal caller of the same team.

People should absolutely support Jimmy. Being critical of him isn't a show of lack of support though.

Some believed this in the Lance thread too.

Anyone who believes being critical of a player is a lack of support or hate is absurd. There are far too many people who accuse others of just that. I dont care who the player in question is. Being critical isnt hate or not supporting your player/team.

Yeah, no player should be immune of criticism, if it's within reason.
Saw very little support of Trey in his thread all last week and he was the signal caller of the same team.

People should absolutely support Jimmy. Being critical of him isn't a show of lack of support though.

Anyone who believes being critical of a player is a lack of support or hate is absurd. There are far too many people who accuse others of just that. I dont care who the player in question is. Being critical isnt hate or not supporting your player/team.

If it isnt within reason, its not criticism. I just hope moving forward that people can understand that criticism is perfectly acceptable.
Another good throw from Sunday.

This was a fantastic throw. Showed anticipation by throwing it before the break. I think this throw was much better than the Aiyuk throw that was incomplete that people were raving about. But I never commented on that throw because I didnt want to be accused of hating.

I think both were good throws. Which one was more impressive is up to each individual.

bold -

If it isnt within reason, its not criticism. I just hope moving forward that people can understand that criticism is perfectly acceptable.

But some just chose to be critical just to be critical on any given play.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
I mean I am pretty much done dogging him.

If he blows it in the playoffs again and plays like s**t, it is not like we learned anything new that we didn't before.

+1

If there's anything to be hopeful for,...the defense has been absolutely lights out (vs. 2 subpar offenses nonetheless).

But just looking around the league @ what teams are doing passing the ball....not gonna get my hopes up.
Originally posted by random49er:

If he blows it in the playoffs again and plays like s**t, it is not like we learned anything new that we didn't before.

+1

If there's anything to be hopeful for,...the defense has been absolutely lights out (vs. 2 subpar offenses nonetheless).

But just looking around the league @ what teams are doing passing the ball....not gonna get my hopes up.

WHAT'S GOIN FOR GRAPPY?

The fact the the whole team is BEHIND him !!
Originally posted by 9moon:

+1

WHAT'S GOIN FOR GRAPPY?

The team never wanted him gone. They never had full confidence Lance was going to be the winner the Webzone thought he would be. The kid has never proved himself.

+1

WHAT'S GOIN FOR GRAPPY?

Were they not behind him last year or in 2019 or every other year? It hasn't saved us.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

+1

WHAT'S GOIN FOR GRAPPY?

Were they not behind him last year or in 2019 or every other year? It hasn't saved us.

Neither has Lance

Hey, with all the RBs injured and us working out WRs and TEs, are we about to go pass happy?
Originally posted by Goatie:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

+1

WHAT'S GOIN FOR GRAPPY?

Neither has Lance

Lol after how many consecutive starts?
Originally posted by swayze:
Hey, with all the RBs injured and us working out WRs and TEs, are we about to go pass happy?

adding kittle will improve our run and pass game

But some just chose to be critical just to be critical on any given play.

Well like you said, it has to be within reason. If the criticism is within reason, frequency should be irrelevant.
Originally posted by swayze:

Yessir DEN about to run into the buzzsaw that is Jimmy G out for blood on all who passed on him
Share 49ersWebzone