LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 276 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
I mean I am pretty much done dogging him.

If he blows it in the playoffs again and plays like s**t, it is not like we learned anything new that we didn't before.

+1

If there's anything to be hopeful for,...the defense has been absolutely lights out (vs. 2 subpar offenses nonetheless).

But just looking around the league @ what teams are doing passing the ball....not gonna get my hopes up.

Haters gonna hate

Not hating. Just waiting for him to prove me wrong.

Also, I am not one of those guys that nitpick every throw. That's dumb. But yeah, throwing some ducks over the middle into the opposing linebackers will probably get me pretty heated and start cussing him out on the game threads.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Alfienator:
He snapped his fingers and Trey Lance got injured
surprised he didn't get injured also

LOL, it is problematic that a guy we drafted mostly because the QB we have isn't always available is less available than the original guy.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
"jimmy never throws a good deep ball"

Jimmy was pretty nice with the vertical throws in college. I remember him throwing fades all game at EI in their playoffs. It sucks he hasn't been able to replicate that in the NFL.

Also, something to keep in mind when someone says a player can't do something, they typically mean they can't do it consistently. Football is all about consistency. This is why it's silly when someone posts one or two examples to refute an argument when a large body of work clearly shows otherwise.

He got this from watching TL in prax that's a TL throw.. the slide away from pressure and the way he shoots it
this thread will be definitely be hitting 9k now.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
this thread will be definitely be hitting 9k now.

To infinity and beyond
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Alfienator:
He snapped his fingers and Trey Lance got injured
surprised he didn't get injured also

LOL, it is problematic that a guy we drafted mostly because the QB we have isn't always available is less available than the original guy.
i was hoping if Lance did get injured, it would be towards the end of the season.. now, there's just so much time for jimmy to get injured or go back to his old self
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Let Jimmy Jam.

For real tho I hope Kyle calls more deep throws. Don't wanna see the rehash of the 15 yard box offense.
Originally posted by Antix:
Let Jimmy Jam.

For real tho I hope Kyle calls more deep throws. Don't wanna see the rehash of the 15 yard box offense.
That is on Jimmy, not Kyle
Let Jimmy Jam.

so did we just not have any deep routes last year?

I am not coughing up money for NFL Coaches Film to check, but I somehow doubt its a Kyle problem.

I am not coughing up money for NFL Coaches Film to check, but I somehow doubt its a Kyle problem.

Jimmy said something interesting in the post game press conference, it was along the lines of…

"it was nice to let it rip (throw the ball down field) we don't really do that around here"
[ Edited by RiceOwensStokes on Sep 20, 2022 at 4:05 PM ]

• Antix
  • Veteran
Let Jimmy Jam.

I dont know who's fault it is. I just wanna see Jimmy Jam.
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:

Jimmy said something interesting in the post game press conference, it was along the lines of…

"it was nice to let it rip (throw the ball down field) we don't really do that around here"
jimmy not the brightest guy
Originally posted by NYniner85:

did she already do the where did that bring you, back to me one yet?

thats a take on Kyle...

let Jimmy cook! lol

Did with Trey in the small sample.
Share 49ersWebzone