LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 256 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
so did we just not have any deep routes last year?

I am not coughing up money for NFL Coaches Film to check, but I somehow doubt its a Kyle problem.

Jimmy said something interesting in the post game press conference, it was along the lines of…

"it was nice to let it rip (throw the ball down field) we don't really do that around here"

Get em, JG

This is what happens when you don't give the man a playbook

I am enjoying the freer, loose cannon JG
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

I am not coughing up money for NFL Coaches Film to check, but I somehow doubt its a Kyle problem.

Jimmy said something interesting in the post game press conference, it was along the lines of…

"it was nice to let it rip (throw the ball down field) we don't really do that around here"

Get em, JG

did you want to see that Tenn clip again ? Then stop posting like this

These type of post is what create the crap around here
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Get em, JG

I think it's people like you who are extremely bitter after a win. Cannot even be the least bit positive after a W against a division rival.
[ Edited by BangBang49er on Sep 20, 2022 at 4:35 PM ]
Originally posted by BangBang49er:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Get em, JG

I think it's people like you who are extremely bitter after a win. Cannot even be the least but positive
it's bittersweet... but lets stop the BS and just let what it is be what it is

kyle should let jimmy toss it around like he did in 2017, to a degree, but i doubt that he will.

i guess we'll find out sunday night
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
kyle should let jimmy toss it around like he did in 2017, to a degree, but i doubt that he will.

Jimmy has to get out his own head and play that loose. He's been the issue. Whether it was the injuries or the hangover from the SB he lost his ability to play loose. 2020 before the injury and all of last year he was in his own head not taking chances. Different guy than he was in the Saints game in 2019.

If he has that back he needs to keep it.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

Jimmy has to get out his own head and play that loose. He's been the issue. Whether it was the injuries or the hangover from the SB he lost his ability to play loose. 2020 before the injury and all of last year he was in his own head not taking chances. Different guy than he was in the Saints game in 2019.

Denver chose Russ over JG. He's out for blood.

Just don't end up being the one out by end of game.
So does Kyle play Jimmy with the same reckless abandon he played Trey?

OR

Does Kyle start to protect his QB considering our vulnerability?

How about next year, will Trey still be running it between the tackles because Buffalo and other teams do it?
  • jcs
  • Veteran

Kyle is the biggest issue holding him back. He has to control every aspect of his offense including execution and expectation.

• thl408
Originally posted by Ninerlakerdodger:

OR

How about next year, will Trey still be running it between the tackles because Buffalo and other teams do it?

Kyle called a zone read in a goaline situation for Jimmy with the game already in hand. Kyle really wants to get Purdy into the game.
Originally posted by BangBang49er:
I think it's people like you who are extremely bitter after a win. Cannot even be the least bit positive after a W against a division rival.

Better off ignoring some posters. Just like SD49er in the Lance thread.
Originally posted by thl408:

OR

Kyle called a zone read in a goaline situation for Jimmy with the game already in hand. Kyle really wants to get Purdy into the game.

If this is the case, we will be in GREAT shape this year.

Week 3: Broncos passed on JG.
Week 5: Panthers passed on JG.
Week 12: Saints passed on JG.
Week 13: Dolphins passed on JG.
Week 16: Commanders passed on JG.

Thats 5 games right off the bat where Jimmy should be out for blood because the teams passed on him. And thats not even counting Seattle. Lets go!
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Originally posted by thl408:

OR

I'm really trying to give Kyle the benefit of the doubt here, it's not easy……… In fact I don't think I can.
Share 49ersWebzone