There are 272 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by BangBang49er:
Originally posted by random49er:
I meant as in winning percentage wise and that is a fact.

Winningest refers to total,...not percent.

Lol how petty as usual. It's clear what i meant.

Thought you were a big fact guy??
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
was referring to your tangential response to this post

Since we're going off on more tangents

no that was just you in response to YAC's a bit ago. all I was saying.

Lol again you know exactly what I meant. How stupid to think I meant he has the most wins when I'm not even sure he has even played enough games. I should've used a better word but I figured anybody not being extremely passive aggressive looking for a fight would get it. Take a deep breath lol. So yeah, he has one of the highest winning percentages in the league.

That is a fact. Unlike you I can own a mistake and say I was wrong to use that word though I find you being so triggered about a simple
mistake funny.
[ Edited by BangBang49er on Sep 22, 2022 at 6:06 PM ]

Lol again you know exactly what I meant. How stupid to think I meant he has the most wins when he hasn't even played enough games. I should've used a better word but I figured anybody not being extremely passive aggressive looking for a fight would get it. Take a deep breath lol So yeah, he has one of the highest winning percentages in the league.

That is a fact. Unlike you I can own a mistake and say I was wrong to use that word though I find you being so triggered about it funny.

so you're saying random got all wound up and went on that whole tirade over the word "winningest" for nothing? damn. what a waste of time. if only you clarified sooner.

Lol again you know exactly what I meant. How stupid to think I meant he has the most wins when I'm not even sure he has even played enough games. I should've used a better word but I figured anybody not being extremely passive aggressive looking for a fight would get it. Take a deep breath lol. So yeah, he has one of the highest winning percentages in the league.

That is a fact. Unlike you I can own a mistake and say I was wrong to use that word though I find you being so triggered about a simple
mistake funny.

It's not about "meant." You said it because it sounded "NICE" and "GRAND" and you paid no attention to how horribly false it was.

And this is nothing new at all when it comes to Jimmy G. This isin't a one-off.

Browse through the last 20 pages of this thread and posters have been making up stuff or dispelling falsehoods about him and his history as an NFL player.

It's literally what drives this thread and referring to him as a top "WINNINGEST" QB is just yet another example.

Sounded great,...just horribly untrue.
-----------------------------------------------------

Thought you were real big on truth but I guess not? Okay. The truth means alot to you,...just selectively.
[ Edited by random49er on Sep 22, 2022 at 6:08 PM ]
The quality of conversation has really gone downhill over the last hour.
[ Edited by YACBros85 on Sep 22, 2022 at 6:07 PM ]
Originally posted by YACBros85:
The quality of conversation has really gone downhill over the last hour.

Is anybody else blinking an eye over the term winningest or is it just that 1 guy talking to himself?

Only makes sense to say such stuff. He wants a new contract and he wants it now,...damnit.

mistake funny.

It's not about "meant." You said it because it sounded "NICE" and "GRAND" and you paid no attention to how horribly false it was.

Browse through the last 20 pages of this thread and posters have been making up stuff or dispelling falsehoods about him and his history as an NFL player.

It's literally what drives this thread and referring to him as a top "WINNINGEST" QB is just yet another example.

Thought you were real big on truth but I guess not? Okay. The truth means alot to you,...just selectively.

No I said it because I meant that he has one of the highest winning percentages in the league. You're just being a melodramatic ass. I'm not going to feed you anymore on this stupidity. Grow up
[ Edited by BangBang49er on Sep 22, 2022 at 6:19 PM ]

Only makes sense to say such stuff. He wants a new contract and he wants it now,...damnit.

well he's gotta let his play on the field dictate that then and back up his words.

mistake funny.

No I said it because I meant that he has one of the highest winning percentages in the league. You're just being an ass. I'm not going to anymore on this stupidity.

thank you for clarifying what you meant to say!

some of us actually appreciate it and wont continue to try to twist and manipulate your words, haha
well he's gotta let his play on the field dictate that then and back up his words.

He hasn't been held back from making plays like a guy seeking a new contract would of course suggest.

I cut up and posted a clip of just 1 example of many that's the same ole, same ole,....when it comes to keeping his eyes down the field and pushing it there. The guy is open right there in front of him for the 1st and change but he routinely keeps his eyes on his outlet at the slightest sense of pressure.

So these imaginary reins of "captivity",....don't hold your breath on it. It's nothing more than contract posturing and wanting to increase his standing.

Now if he proves he has actually improved at being able to do so, however, then good for us.
[ Edited by random49er on Sep 22, 2022 at 6:17 PM ]

Lol yes. TreyDey/Rack really is a stand-up poster. I certainly see the connection here.

Lol yes. TreyDey/Rack really is a stand-up poster. I certainly see the connection here.

Lol you are so wound up
Share 49ersWebzone