Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Yes. They have the splits. I gave you pff's splits. When "kept clean" he was at 2.28 TTT and "under pressure" he was at 3.40 TTT. That is an average of 2.84 TTT. If you don't agree with the splits on that stat from pff than you are going to have to provide the same splits from another source.

On NC behalf

That was PFF...no issues with their stats. It's all in how 'they' define it.

Just as long as it's consistent.

It'd be cool to see the other playoff QB's based on their OD.

I love the zone. Everyones after that sad gotcha moment. LMAO

I guess. It simply started with me noting a stat seemed off and then the usual sharks jumped in. LOL

Pure comedy

Ha. It's all in good fun.

No its not... HA Got'em

Well, I wasn't going to say it...it gives them something to do though.
Yes. They have the splits. I gave you pff's splits. When "kept clean" he was at 2.28 TTT and "under pressure" he was at 3.40 TTT. That is an average of 2.84 TTT. If you don't agree with the splits on that stat from pff than you are going to have to provide the same splits from another source.

On NC behalf

Joe Burrow was at 3.30 TTT while under pressure in the playoffs according to pff. Matthew Stafford was at 3.04 TTT in the same category. I can can chart them all for you NC. Do you want all 4 splits? That would be kept clean, under pressure, no blitz and blitz passing splits for all playoff QB's. Give me until tomorrow and I can provide them, no problem.

I hope I get rewarded something like your HOF tag for all this hard work I do.

That would be awesome if you have the time.

How about a Bald Bull tag? What color?

Hmmm. Lets go with gold.
I'm fired up for SNF

On NC behalf

Joe Burrow was at 3.30 TTT while under pressure in the playoffs according to pff. Matthew Stafford was at 3.04 TTT in the same category. I can can chart them all for you NC. Do you want all 4 splits? That would be kept clean, under pressure, no blitz and blitz passing splits for all playoff QB's. Give me until tomorrow and I can provide them, no problem.

I hope I get rewarded something like your HOF tag for all this hard work I do.

That would be awesome if you have the time.

How about a Bald Bull tag? What color?

Hmmm. Lets go with gold.

I'll call my people.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
I'm fired up for SNF

Me too! I think I originally had us going 1-3 to start (with Trey) but if we could get out to 2-1, game on!

I'm on the East Coast so I'm going to need you guys to keep me awake until the end! Zzzzzz
I'm fired up for SNF

chill bro its only friday atm
I'm fired up for SNF

Me too! I think I originally had us going 1-3 to start (with Trey) but if we could get out to 2-1, game on!

I'm on the East Coast so I'm going to need you guys to keep me awake until the end! Zzzzzz

Same, will most likely find out score in the am.
Jimmy is who we got now….again. It is what it is. Hopefully he remains healthy and just plays like there's nothing to lose. Looks like we're going to have the number one defense or at least the top three defenses in the NFL and our Oline seems to be improving- these factors should give us a chance to reach deep in the playoffs this year. If Jimmy can do an outstanding (not just good) job in managing each game, which I think is possible based on his age and experience now, we should have a really good chance to win the conference and hopefully, SB.
I'm fired up for SNF

Same, will most likely find out score in the am.

It's a miracle if I make it to halftime...and I'm not a walking zombie the next day.
I'm fired up for SNF

I am on the east coast also. We have two primetime games in back to back weeks. Ughh.

Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
I'm fired up for SNF

Oh I am. Just got a deep tissue massage and now having some drinks playing golden tee.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
I'm fired up for SNF

Oh I am. Just got a deep tissue massage and now having some drinks playing golden tee.

nice, get fired up for FRIDAY!
I'm fired up for SNF

I'll overnight you an 8 ball
My dad wants me to have dinner with him during the game to meet his new GF's family. I think i'm gonna pretend I'm dying or something and not go.
I'm fired up for SNF

I am on the east coast also. We have two primetime games in back to back weeks. Ughh.

Don't know how folks on east coast can stay up for games. Especially nba. If I wanted to watch a kings home game I'd have to start at 10pm
Share 49ersWebzone