LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 282 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Waterbear:
My dad wants me to have dinner with him during the game to meet his new GF's family. I think i'm gonna pretend I'm dying or something and not go.

Just blame Covid . We have a few more months of that excuse
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
I'm fired up for SNF

Me too! I think I originally had us going 1-3 to start (with Trey) but if we could get out to 2-1, game on!

I'm on the East Coast so I'm going to need you guys to keep me awake until the end! Zzzzzz

since every game NC goes to we win, I think we all should pool in money and make him go to all the games that are left including the playoffs. NC himself can bring the Lombardi back personally
Originally posted by YACBros85:
I'm fired up for SNF

Me too! I think I originally had us going 1-3 to start (with Trey) but if we could get out to 2-1, game on!

I'm on the East Coast so I'm going to need you guys to keep me awake until the end! Zzzzzz

I am on the east coast also. We have two primetime games in back to back weeks. Ughh.

Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
I'm fired up for SNF

Same, will most likely find out score in the am.

It's a miracle if I make it to halftime...and I'm not a walking zombie the next day.

I have no issues staying up. I am up late most days (3am lmao) just doubt I watch the full game.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
I'm fired up for SNF

since every game NC goes to we win, I think we all should pool in money and make him go to all the games that are left including the playoffs. NC himself can bring the Lombardi back personally

I got the first 38 cents
[ Edited by LottDMontanaO on Sep 23, 2022 at 2:23 PM ]
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:

No one's doubted this. Doing it consistently during gametime is another story, however.

And Shanahan wouldn't be able to provide any more incite than we already have in that scenario.
Originally posted by random49er:

No one's doubted this. Doing it consistently during gametime is another story, however.

And Shanahan wouldn't be able to provide any more incite than we already have in that scenario.
exactly.. 1 good throw followed by 2 WTF throws
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

only 2? lol
Originally posted by Waterbear:
My dad wants me to have dinner with him during the game to meet his new GF's family. I think i'm gonna pretend I'm dying or something and not go.
you can do both

only 2? lol
then repeat**

What an exaggeration. He has made plenty of great throws. Folks just choose to focus on the RAC and not the throw that set the receiver up for that RAC. He also has made some really nice throws on occassion that were further down field when we had some speed on the field. You can look up passes to James and Goodwin on youtube.

only 2? lol
then repeat**

Ah. That's more like it.

Jimmy needs the confidence in himself to throw em. To me it's his own confidence that has been missing the last 2 years. Just rip em.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

Jimmy needs the confidence in himself to throw em. To me it's his own confidence that has been missing the last 2 years. Just rip em.

I hope that is all it is. Tis the season to prove all his detractors wrong?

only 2? lol
then repeat**

Ah. That's more like it.

Great insight(incite ). I was wrong to question you guys when you said you use constructive criticism.
Share 49ersWebzone