Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by BangBang49er:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:

No one's doubted this. Doing it consistently during gametime is another story, however.

And Shanahan wouldn't be able to provide any more incite than we already have in that scenario.
exactly.. 1 good throw followed by 2 WTF throws

only 2? lol
then repeat**

Ah. That's more like it.

Great insight(incite ). I was wrong to question you guys when you said you use constructive criticism.

Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:

+ that thin rocky mountain air
Originally posted by Waterbear:
My dad wants me to have dinner with him during the game to meet his new GF's family. I think i'm gonna pretend I'm dying or something and not go.
you can do both

Your dad needs to understand it's Niner day on Sunday. He needs to take a rain check.
"One of the better throwers on the planet"

Kyle thinks highly of Jimmy.
No one's doubted this. Doing it consistently during gametime is another story, however.

And Shanahan wouldn't be able to provide any more incite than we already have in that scenario.

You provide more than enough inciting...
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Lol the guy who was so brutally pissed off and flipped completely out at me last night for using the wrong word.

I understand though... It was an honest mistake wasn't it random?
[ Edited by BangBang49er on Sep 23, 2022 at 3:50 PM ]
PR= pressure rate
KC= kept clean TTT
UP= under pressure TTT
NB= not blitzed TTT
WB= when blitzed TTT

[ Edited by YACBros85 on Sep 23, 2022 at 4:03 PM ]
Originally posted by YACBros85:
PR= pressure rate
KC= kept clean TTT
UP= under pressure TTT
NB= not blitzed TTT
WB= when blitzed TTT

So he was pressured 41% of the time but held the ball almost 4 seconds?

I dunno bro, unless I'm missing what pressure rate is, I'm with NC that makes no sense. And there's absolutely no way Mahomes had 4.9 seconds. You're misinterpreting something I think. Unless I am.
[ Edited by BangBang49er on Sep 23, 2022 at 4:12 PM ]
PR= pressure rate
KC= kept clean TTT
UP= under pressure TTT
NB= not blitzed TTT
WB= when blitzed TTT

So he was pressured 41% of the time but held the ball almost 4 seconds?

I dunno bro, unless I'm missing what pressure rate is, I'm with NC that makes no sense.

Yes it does make sense. Look at big ben. When he was pressured, he had an average of only 2.4 seconds to throw. If you look at the mobile QB's, they have some of the highest TTT's when under pressure. Probably because they hold onto the ball a lot longer when they are pressured and forced out of the pocket. A pure pocket passer is more likely to either eat the sack or throw the ball away.
[ Edited by YACBros85 on Sep 23, 2022 at 4:15 PM ]

PR= pressure rate
KC= kept clean TTT
UP= under pressure TTT
NB= not blitzed TTT
WB= when blitzed TTT

Prescott the only QB with a higher pressure rate than Jimmy. Good thing our guys can run block.
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
PR= pressure rate
KC= kept clean TTT
UP= under pressure TTT
NB= not blitzed TTT
WB= when blitzed TTT

Prescott the only QB with a higher pressure rate than Jimmy. Good thing our guys can run block.

Try to understand the relationship between TTT under pressure and pressure rate. The higher the TTT the more time the QB had to throw the ball before he was under pressure. Meaning the pressure came late. If the pressure was coming instantly, the TTT would be a hell of a lot lower like Tom Brady and big ben. Those two were not pressured at a high rate but when they were, they had little time to throw.
[ Edited by YACBros85 on Sep 23, 2022 at 4:25 PM ]
There's just no way... Especially if he was under pressure 41% of the time.

https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/stats/passing/2021/POST/21#yards
[ Edited by BangBang49er on Sep 23, 2022 at 4:26 PM ]
There's just no way...

https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/stats/passing/2021/POST/21#yards

Those are overall TTT's on all dropbacks. My chart separates them into categories. One of those categories pertaining specifically to dropbacks under pressure.
Look at Jimmy's overall average TTT in the NFCCG on the nextgen link. Its the highest among the 4 remaining QB's at 3.14 TTT.
[ Edited by YACBros85 on Sep 23, 2022 at 4:31 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone