Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:

Oh that's just poking the bear.

#KyleTheControlFreak

again, small sample size I know lol
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
This is so silly. Do you even 4-9?

This is literally, how this team is built.

Dominate? It was downright non existent.

But somehow the passing game (the thing they do the least), still got a 2 score lead in the 4Q. How was that possible? Had they been able to run at all like Seattle last week, they close that game out easily on a 9 minute drive.

Again, if our defense takes Stafford's passing game away (like Geno Smith last week), nobody would expect the Rams to switch gears from their winning formula and beat us running the ball.

And I hate to break it to you but that winning formula, on how Kyle personally constructed over 6 off seasons, isn't going to change any time soon, no matter the QB. So get used to it. If I were you I'd spend a whole lot more time focusing on the running game. Everything works off that here.

How is it possible? Because the O line gave enough time and Jimmy actually hit a play or two. If he would've hit more plays that were there they win the game and would've likely ran the ball better overall.

Interesting. So pass to set up the run...old school WCO...except the last part when they couldn't run when up 10 to close it out.

Bill Walsh would not be happy about that!
[ Edited by NCommand on Sep 24, 2022 at 11:05 AM ]

2nd half had explosive plays open too. Just weren't taken.
[ Edited by 9ers4eva on Sep 24, 2022 at 11:06 AM ]

Oh that's just poking the bear.

#KyleTheControlFreak

again, small sample size I know lol

Haha. Yeah, MB and Lombardi have also been talking about Kyle controlling the QB here. The new mantra is to free Garoppolo. It's almost like they read the WZ.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Crazy to think if we didn't trade for Jimmy G, the Shanny era would likely be over by now.

or maybe we'd have an additional title or 2? Hard to know. Alot of moving variables. Hindsight's probably not worth the energy.
Interesting. So pass to set up the run...old school WCO...except the last part when they couldn't run when up 10 to close it out.

Nope they couldn't. Also couldn't execute the open pass plays earlier in the game that would've made it a bigger lead.

So then it's who you more upset at, the unit struggling to block the 8 man fronts or the qb who didn't take the open shots.

which one's specifically?

I wonder what the AY's would have been had Aiyuk actually caught that out. Was that first or second half?

What plays were you referring too in the second half? I was there and that rain and gusts were no joke. I don't think either team had much of a chance for explosives TBH. Not without risk, anyhow. You saw the one risk to Gray.
[ Edited by NCommand on Sep 24, 2022 at 11:13 AM ]

Random posted the video in this very thread

Nope they couldn't. Also couldn't execute the open pass plays earlier in the game that would've made it a bigger lead.

So then it's who you more upset at, the unit struggling to block the 8 man fronts or the qb who didn't take the open shots.

Honestly, it's all of it. Not JUST the QB which seems to be 99.9% of your takes. You don't even talk about the secondary allowing Stafford to drink/dunk his way to the win. That tells me you struggle seeing anything outside of Jimmy.
[ Edited by NCommand on Sep 24, 2022 at 11:16 AM ]

Nobody reads random. Could you post it?
Honestly, it's all of it. Not JUST the QB which seems to be 99.9% of your takes. You don't even talk about the secondary allowing Stafford to drink/dunk his way to the win. That tells me you struggle seeing anything outside of Jimmy.

Yah I sure don't care the secondary stunk.

The 99.9% is your own projection.

Nobody reads random. Could you post it?

Gotta love when facts and reality hurts a propagator so badly.

This is so dumb. We were leading in the 2nd half. Mostly handing it off and running out the game and short throws. So, so dumb. Honestly do these media people need to be this dumb?

Yah I sure don't care the secondary stunk.

The 99.9% is your own projection.

So you had zero issues with the S's playing like ass and watching Stafford simply dink/dunk his way to a comeback win?

But Jimmy should have done more earlier?

Makes no sense.
Share 49ersWebzone