Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
I'm fired up for SNF

Me too! I think I originally had us going 1-3 to start (with Trey) but if we could get out to 2-1, game on!

I'm on the East Coast so I'm going to need you guys to keep me awake until the end! Zzzzzz

Same, will most likely find out score in the am.

It's a miracle if I make it to halftime...and I'm not a walking zombie the next day.

You guys remember that Vikings home opener with Tomsula in 2015?

That was a 10:15 pm EST start........man was hard to stay away just for the start of that one, LOL.

But it was worth it.

Brutal. Impressive you made it!

I've made a couple regular times...where we lost last second and then I couldn't sleep because I was so pissed off. LOL
Given there was nothing to take on the chin, let's hear your recap of what that was?

• FL9er
  • Veteran
Me too! I think I originally had us going 1-3 to start (with Trey) but if we could get out to 2-1, game on!

I'm on the East Coast so I'm going to need you guys to keep me awake until the end! Zzzzzz

???

I thought you lived in San Diego.

wat
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by random49er:
Better teams are going to force us to be one-dimensional unless our QB can torch them for cheating up (play action down the field).

Come playoff time you are facing better teams that have all had time to figure things out and gel. It's going to happen this year as well unless we improve in this area.

It's really that simple.

It's exactly that simple.

The disconnect is the belief that the run game should dominate regardless of what the qb is doing and if it doesn't the o line is exclusively to blame.

This is so silly. Do you even 4-9?

This is literally, how this team is built.

Dominate? It was downright non existent.

But somehow the passing game (the thing they do the least), still got a 2 score lead in the 4Q. How was that possible? Had they been able to run at all like Seattle last week, they close that game out easily on a 9 minute drive.

Again, if our defense takes Stafford's passing game away (like Geno Smith last week), nobody would expect the Rams to switch gears from their winning formula and beat us running the ball.

And I hate to break it to you but that winning formula, on how Kyle personally constructed over 6 off seasons, isn't going to change any time soon, no matter the QB. So get used to it. If I were you I'd spend a whole lot more time focusing on the running game. Everything works off that here.

Oh this will be good. We're about to get a masterclass in gifs.

lol It's just impressive you are still condescending to others after being taken to the woodshed yesterday

Cute. Next time read the thread. You might find out we were talking about the same stat referenced by two different sites.

The only thing taken to the woodshed was your reading skills.

Your gif game is strong though!

Lol. Read the whole thing from start to finish. You took it on the chin

Given there was nothing to take on the chin, let's hear your recap of what that was?

Why would I have to recap a discussion that you and I were actively involved in?
Originally posted by FL9er:

???

I thought you lived in San Diego.

wat

I moved 3 years ago to SoFlo so we could be neighbors. Sorry. Haha
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Better teams are going to force us to be one-dimensional unless our QB can torch them for cheating up (play action down the field).

Come playoff time you are facing better teams that have all had time to figure things out and gel. It's going to happen this year as well unless we improve in this area.

It's really that simple.

It's exactly that simple.

The disconnect is the belief that the run game should dominate regardless of what the qb is doing and if it doesn't the o line is exclusively to blame.

This is so silly. Do you even 4-9?

This is literally, how this team is built.

Dominate? It was downright non existent.

But somehow the passing game (the thing they do the least), still got a 2 score lead in the 4Q. How was that possible? Had they been able to run at all like Seattle last week, they close that game out easily on a 9 minute drive.

Again, if our defense takes Stafford's passing game away (like Geno Smith last week), nobody would expect the Rams to switch gears from their winning formula and beat us running the ball.

And I hate to break it to you but that winning formula, on how Kyle personally constructed over 6 off seasons, isn't going to change any time soon, no matter the QB. So get used to it. If I were you I'd spend a whole lot more time focusing on the running game. Everything works off that here.

Oh this will be good. We're about to get a masterclass in gifs.

lol It's just impressive you are still condescending to others after being taken to the woodshed yesterday

Cute. Next time read the thread. You might find out we were talking about the same stat referenced by two different sites.

The only thing taken to the woodshed was your reading skills.

Your gif game is strong though!

Lol. Read the whole thing from start to finish. You took it on the chin

Why would I have to recap a discussion that you and I were actively involved in?

I really really want to hear your take on how anyone took anything on the chin on that topic.
I really really want to hear your take on how anyone took anything on the chin on that topic.

The fact you think you came off well yesterday is telling 🤣
Someone got chin checked in here…
Originally posted by braap49er:

Always got to have that sad gotcha moment in here.

You called it yesterday!

Right on cue.

The fact you think you came off well yesterday is telling 🤣

So...still got nothing? It should be easy for you with you NCommand Notebook.

You called it yesterday!

Right on cue.

Hrs talking about you

You called it yesterday!

Right on cue.

Hrs talking about you

I'm not trying to "get you." You are...daily.

You called it yesterday!

Right on cue.

Hrs talking about you

I'm not trying to "get you." You are...daily.

OL thread in a nutshell
Share 49ersWebzone