LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 255 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
I'm not gonna complain about the Trey debacle anymore. I've turned the page. I'm excited to see a rejuvenated and healthy Jimmy G lead this team as far he can take them. LFG!

Niners gonna beat Denver at home, no question. This defense will contain Russ and make some magic happen tonight.

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
If it was a 25 year old QB that coming off a couple of spectacular seasons, I think most teams would have taken a chance and made a trade. The difference is that Jimmy is 30 and has shown that he is good but not great. Plus he already had 2 other serious injuries which I'm sure teams considered.

That's kinda the point. He's injury prone and not an amazing QB.

Not terrible but not worth any risk. Pretty obvious
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Win or lose zones gonna be fun tomorrow.

tomorrow? not the entire week?

I am not worried about Denver. Seattle and Houston did not run the ball enough on them. Penny averaged 5.0 ypc but only had 12 touches. Pierce averaged 4.6 ypc but only had 15 touches. Seattle had a total of 19 carries in the game and Houston only had 18. We get 30 carries in this game tonight and we win.

yeah but that doesn't speak for how the zone will react regardless
Originally posted by random49er:
Maholmes isn't looking to start the play on the opposite side of the field the way Jimmy is in his example.

If Jimmy did have a choice to choose that 1 on 1, then yea, why wouldn't he?

He's an experienced QB by now,...he's not a robot. Let's stop with the excuses.

what I stated is a fact, not an excuse. they didn't start looking the same direction
[ Edited by Sanfran_chrisco on Sep 25, 2022 at 9:22 AM ]
If it was a 25 year old QB that coming off a couple of spectacular seasons, I think most teams would have taken a chance and made a trade. The difference is that Jimmy is 30 and has shown that he is good but not great. Plus he already had 2 other serious injuries which I'm sure teams considered.

Stop moving the goal post. Teams wanted Jimmy before he had surgery. You said all off-season nobody wanted him and you as always, like literally always based your entire standing off a lie. It's now 100% fact teams were going to take the chance before surgery just stop. It's over. You were wrong. Just admit it and apologize that you wasted everyone's time
[ Edited by BangBang49er on Sep 25, 2022 at 9:26 AM ]
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Win or lose zones gonna be fun tomorrow.

tomorrow? not the entire week?

I am not worried about Denver. Seattle and Houston did not run the ball enough on them. Penny averaged 5.0 ypc but only had 12 touches. Pierce averaged 4.6 ypc but only had 15 touches. Seattle had a total of 19 carries in the game and Houston only had 18. We get 30 carries in this game tonight and we win.

yeah but that doesn't speak for how the zone will react regardless

Oh yea the whole week will be funny but day after is always the best.
Originally posted by BangBang49er:

Stop moving the goal post. Teams wanted Jimmy but he had surgery. You said all off-season nobody wanted him and you as always, like literally always based your entire standing off a lie. It's now 100% fact teams were going to take the rush before surgery.

Stop moving the goal post. Teams wanted Jimmy but he had surgery. You said all off-season nobody wanted him and you as always, like literally always based your entire standing off a lie. It's now 100% fact teams were going to take the rush before surgery.

Exactly. Apology accepted. Just quit though. Credibility is gone.
[ Edited by BangBang49er on Sep 25, 2022 at 9:28 AM ]

Exactly. Apology excepted. Just quit though.

Curious, what do suppose they offered for Jimmy?
Apologies, TreyDey
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by braap49er:
Someone got chin checked in here…

Always got to have that sad gotcha moment in here.

You called it yesterday!

Right on cue.

Hrs talking about you

I'm not trying to "get you." You are...daily.

You would actually have to state an opinion on your own for me to even try to "get you." Not that I would anyhow. Not many got-you moments to a gif.

Nvm
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Sep 25, 2022 at 9:36 AM ]

Curious, what do suppose they offered for Jimmy?

Im guessing 2 2nds as Lynch reported he had an offer of.
Share 49ersWebzone