There are 261 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by JR80Forever:
Jimmy G. how long is his leash? I mean let's be honest here. He looked like dog s**t.

Interception, Butt Fumble and a Safety.

Well the alternative is a rookie that was the last pick in the draft, so it's probably pretty long.
Originally posted by InfernoDaLuz:

Trey does the same mistakes
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by BangBang49er:
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
I hope that all of the people that were cheering about Trey breaking his ankle because they were convinced Jimmy was better are happy now. Let's hope Jimmy gets better going forward or else this is going to be a miserable season.

that's pretty F'd up if true
It's not hes just angry and being melodramatic.

You were one of them.

Yep. Actually the loudest.
Oh we just got reminded why there was a countdown til he wasn't on the roster anymore
The safety was the difference.
I hope that all of the people that were cheering about Trey breaking his ankle because they were convinced Jimmy was better are happy now. Let's hope Jimmy gets better going forward or else this is going to be a miserable season.

You were one of them.

No I was not. Don't take your childish anger out on me and lie. I have done nothing but supported Trey. As I said angry and melodramatic. I would be banned if I did such thing. I was mocking STWY counting down Jimmy I was not the celebrating injury.
[ Edited by BangBang49er on Sep 25, 2022 at 8:42 PM ]

You were one of them.

Only person I saw jumping for joy emoji
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
He is not worth the Incentives we are paying him each game.

Let Purdy get some experience. Even if it results us in not winning another game.

Actually mostly worried that purdy looks like a decent prospect and shanahan will ruin him just like Jimmy, mullens, beathard, hoyer, lance...

Rather see him post Kyle. Same with lance.
Originally posted by JR80Forever:
Jimmy G. how long is his leash? I mean let's be honest here. He looked like dog s**t.

Interception, Butt Fumble and a Safety.

No Raheem Mostert this year to break a long one. Other top RB still gone.

Cant help but wonder how seriously he takes his job with the plays he leaves on the field?

People want Kyle's head but it's literally week in, week out with him. If not complete goof-ups,....complete misses.
Typical Jimmy game. Has a nice stretch but then lulls himself to sleep.

No reason to panic though. We made the conference finals on a pretty poor start last season.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Sep 25, 2022 at 8:42 PM ]

Chris Simms just destroyed Jimmy G
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Chris Simms just destroyed Jimmy G

Deserves it. Played really bad. OL did him no favors, but way too inaccurate with his passes.
i wonder why we drafted lance
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
The safety was the difference.

A lot of people have failed to mention that if Jimmy doesnt step out of bounds there, he throws a pick 6.
He has no legs, sack every time a lineman is free..

Trey 110% would have done better in that department..
Even old Russell can get some yards when his team really needs it.. Limitations..
Share 49ersWebzone