🚨SALE: 25% Off 49ers Gear Ends Tonight! →

There are 126 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49digger:
jeez first kap, now jimmy. no wonder why most of my female friends are niner fans.

Kap? Girls liked Kap?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jiks:
He has that uncanny arm strength and accuracy while on the move.

And all for a second round pick. Got to love it.
Originally posted by mayo49:
I don't see Jimmy starting until that OL gets fixed.

So he will start in 2019?
jeez first kap, now jimmy. no wonder why most of my female friends are niner fans.

Kap? Girls liked Kap?

surprisingly yes. his face reminds me of squidward but the gals loved his body.
how sure are we that he's going to resign with the team after this year? Do we really want to franchise tag him if he doesn't sign?
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Cousins agent definately just let a nice loud "f**k!!!!"

Because of the stingy-ness of the deadskins management
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49_852:
how sure are we that he's going to resign with the team after this year? Do we really want to franchise tag him if he doesn't sign?

Pretty sure and yes if he proves his value
I don't know if anyone has brought this up, but I'm calling it right now. Browns pass on Qb, take RB from Penn st. 49ers trade the #2 pick in the draft for a Goff-Wentz haul.

Niners will have 3 1st, 3 2nd, and 4 3rd rnd picks..10 picks in 1st 3 rounds of next 2 drafts.

Get your popcorn ready! It's going down.

Originally posted by 49_852:

Great question it all depends how (if) he even plays. I know Cleveland wanted him pretty bad last off-season and belechik wouldn't never ok the trade
I love the trade but I'm more worried about the the deal. I'm praying it's a Brock Osweiler type deal. Roughly 18M a year. I'm sure they must have some type of verbal agreement about contract terms ..

Kap? Girls liked Kap?

Just not ordinary girls. Good looking men know their competition.

Lucky f**k.

Sanaa Lathan.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
I don't see Jimmy starting until that OL gets fixed.

So he will start in 2019?

No, the OL should be fixed in the offseason. We'll be ready to roll in '18.
Originally posted by jcs:
Dude knows what it takes to be champion...going to show the kids in our locker room those two superbowl rings and lead them to be better....

"So uhh......we just all looked to Brady and he winked and smiled at us and said "relax, I got this!"
Originally posted by SisterFister:
I don't know if anyone has brought this up, but I'm calling it right now. Browns pass on Qb, take RB from Penn st. 49ers trade the #2 pick in the draft for a Goff-Wentz haul.

Niners will have 3 1st, 3 2nd, and 4 3rd rnd picks..10 picks in 1st 3 rounds of next 2 drafts.

Get your popcorn ready! It's going down.

That would be the best case! I'd be going crazy, and extremely excited. Having a FQB along with a top of cap space and a million early draft picks. Talk about speeding up the rebuild
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DJamhour:
I love the trade but I'm more worried about the the deal. I'm praying it's a Brock Osweiler type deal. Roughly 18M a year. I'm sure they must have some type of verbal agreement about contract terms ..

It's going to be 20+ a year...that's the going rate for an avg franchise QB.
Share 49ersWebzone