There are 221 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Haha. You obviously don't listen much to him then. Nice spin. Lombardi only references PFF. Like I said. You lied. That was not his opinion. He referenced that metric.

Don't call me a lier. 30:40 he said exactly what I put in parentheses.

You lied when you said it was his "opinion." You are the spin artist.

Now you are just begging Hoov
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Players are never accountable for anything unless it's the O line.

Doh...I'm literally saying Kyle didn't do the OL any favors. SMH.
[ Edited by NCommand on Nov 15, 2022 at 11:07 AM ]

Now you are just begging Hoov

He's already jumped in.
They were one of the worst run defenses coming in, and then lost two more DT's. Our strength is not running right now. We're a much better pass protection team and we have far too many weapons to be recreating a HaRoman run up between the tackles game plan and sticking with it no matter what.

When you're running 41 times you can. When you're doing it predictably you can. When everyone knows you're doing it, you can. Yes, yes you can.

We ran the ball for 160 yards lol. Mitchell had like 5 YPC. We had the ball for 37 mins. They have a top 10 pass D and you want to force the throw?

the won bro lol. It clearly worked.

my only issue was the RZ offense and that s**t was because of poor execution. Mitchell slipped, we had a blown block for CMC on 3rd and goal from the two yard line and BA dropped an easy TD.

Originally posted by random49er:
This last game wasn't good football. I don't see a QB out there that has command of this offense. Well....in Miami I do,...but not here.

We were fortunate enough to win another one on the backs of the defense.

lol.

Because you can't put all the blame on them anymore. Now you want to put it all on Kyle. Then accuse everyone else of what you do.
Originally posted by YACBros85:
So its just a coincidence that two different RB's running behind the same O line against the same defense in the same game in the same situations had completely different results? And its because of play calling and not the execution by the player? Come on, man.

EDIT: I will dive into the 2nd down plays later today.

Players are never accountable for anything unless it's the O line.

Its quite obvious where his bias lies. Its either the O line's fault or Kyle's fault. Also, he has completely ignored how many of Jimmy's 1st down passes went for 1st downs which negated a 2nd down attempt. The only negative 1st down plays came either from a penalty, an incomplete pass or a run by CMC. Could the incomplete passes have come from great coverage against the play call? Sure. But there were only 3 of them. Which would not make it the huge issue that he is trying to make it out to be.
Haha. You obviously don't listen much to him then. Nice spin. Lombardi only references PFF. Like I said. You lied. That was not his opinion. He referenced that metric.

classic NC.. its always "you didn't listen or watch"

i remember when DL had to cherry pick DVOA to prop jimmy.. NC had no clue

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Haha. The one 9ers4eva just referenced?

Because you can't put all the blame on them anymore. Now you want to put it all on Kyle. Then accuse everyone else of what you do.
Tune in next week for more blame game

Lol you lied when you said it was PFF advanced metrics. I said it was his opinion that it was all Jimmy G. I listened to the damn podcast so cut the b******t

Never did. They were a poor pass protection team and good run blocking team and that cost us with a classic drop back QB. Now they're a good pass protection team (minus MM) and poor run blocking team.

They still have their issues but it's no coincidence we're now #1 in DVOA as a passing offense, huh? Pass protection gets better, Jimmy plays better. Weird how that works. Like how its working the other way with LAR.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Haha. The one 9ers4eva just referenced?
didn't see what he ref.. this thread really moving and i can't keep up.. damn you work !
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Nov 15, 2022 at 11:16 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone