LISTEN: Were The 49ers Exposed In Week 2? →

There are 185 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by ChillninDaBay:
https://youtu.be/Okg0J-cIgrc

Looking good HC! KS was cool calm and collected about Purdy being QB1 all the way, SB or Bust Baby!!!! Sorry Jimmy, thanks for the 7-3 this season! The 9ers are in good hands with Purdy, just in time and he'll take it from here and Trey will be ready to roll come 2023!!!! KS + Purdy and Trey = New Era, Probowls and Championships Baby!!!!

If you cannot make a post without knocking Garoppolo, even when the topic is not about him, just take a seat for a while.

please tell me you put him on timeout.
  • Can we change the title of this thread to Jimmy " The Victimized " Garoppolo.
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:

Looking good HC! KS was cool calm and collected about Purdy being QB1 all the way, SB or Bust Baby!!!! Sorry Jimmy, thanks for the 7-3 this season! The 9ers are in good hands with Purdy, just in time and he'll take it from here and Trey will be ready to roll come 2023!!!! KS + Purdy and Trey = New Era, Probowls and Championships Baby!!!!

If you cannot make a post without knocking Garoppolo, even when the topic is not about him, just take a seat for a while.

i muted him

he is clearly a troll and just wants attention

49erring is another one like that
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Best of a bad situation. Maybe five weeks if all he drinks is elephant milk.

He's ready by playoffs. This is perfect. Great news. We make a run.

Just put the cape on and away we go!
Originally posted by TD49ers:

Can he and Furlow debate each other on timeout? Can we get a transcript?
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ritz126:

i muted him

he is clearly a troll and just wants attention

49erring is another one like that

As much as I hate muting people because of how it messes up the flow of conversation, those two needed to be muted.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:

Supreme Court overturned my timeout, I'm back. But let me know when/where the "debate" with Chillin is and I'll show up. Sounds fun. Lol.
Originally posted by Furlow:

Supreme Court overturned my timeout, I'm back. But let me know when/where the "debate" with Chillin is and I'll show up. Sounds fun. Lol.

I want to watch

So he is or isn't coming back this season? Someone spell it out like I'm Joe Biden.

It's not h-y-p-e-r-b-o-l-e Joe, he's got a bum foot. Like what is in my pants, depends. Depends on his healing, depends on how Brock's big c-ck will perform, depends on Kyle making a choice for the team. Ok Joe, go get some ice cream.
[ Edited by Montana on Dec 7, 2022 at 9:55 PM ]

Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

I want to watch

Me too.
Despite what KS said, I think he's going to be back by the playoffs. KS has no incentive to talk up a JG return because he has to win games with Purdy no matter what. But this injury does not require 8 weeks to come and play. Marquis Brown had a similar midfoot break and was out only 6 weeks.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by TD49ers:

i was hoping for a feel good storybook ending to jimmy g's 49er career
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Despite what KS said, I think he's going to be back by the playoffs. KS has no incentive to talk up a JG return because he has to win games with Purdy no matter what. But this injury does not require 8 weeks to come and play. Marquis Brown had a similar midfoot break and was out only 6 weeks.

When it comes to injuries, Kyle is the least reliable person to hear news from. Can you imagine if he was a doctor? "Yea it sucks. It's a tumor and you're going to die". Two weeks later, it was just a pimple that needed Clearisil.
[ Edited by DrEll on Dec 8, 2022 at 3:26 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone