Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
blud gave up a 14-0 lead like hes playing the super bowl for us.

Jimmy doesn't play on defense.

He doesn't play on offense right now either.

Coaching staffs fault, not Jimmy's.

😂

Vikings went with some guy missing eyebrows over Jimmy. That says enough about what the rest of the NFL thinks of Jimmy. Only a few Niner fans still think he's a good QB.

You don't even make sense lol, Dobbs? Yeah he was available mid season, and has no contract
he also has a track record now, of acclimating quick,
now if we want to play that game, we traded for JG midseason and he did very well, all posters were a fan of how that worked out,
he just ain't the same dude now, that he was then

So Jimmy is not the same player anymore, but it's the coaching fault that he sucks now.

Got it. Typical faithful lol

I don't think it's the fault of the coaching that he is washed,
I do think it's the fault of the coaching they invested in a washed injury prone as bleep QB1
that was destined for failure, go back to last offseason I was forecasting JG as a QB2
ppl said oh he's a QB1, not from what I was watching, how on earth can you bank on a QB1 who can't stay healthy?
only coach McD pulls that trigger

this is an easy area of agreement for us, or should be..
You never thought JG was QB2 until it was made clear his days were over. There may have been people thinking he's a QB1, but those people were vastly a minority.

everyone knows your posting habits and your stance 4f6. You flip flop every time after it's been proven.

I don't get the blame game you are doing here.

let's get it right, he was good for us, but father time is undefeated
so you will have it that I am a flip flop, so this means I have to insist JG is gonna beat father time?
do you see the nonsense?

this is all pretty simple,

he did well for us, check
he couldn't stay healthy to save his tenure in SF, check
his contract ran out, check
we moved on rightly, check
he stacked so much surg, he's more finished than your turkey day leftovers, check

notice no lie, and no flip flop,
you want to talk the flip flop, that's all the ppl who loved JG in 2017 and were on board with the contract, then flip flopped
a whole lot of text that doesn't answer anything on the blame game
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

😂

Vikings went with some guy missing eyebrows over Jimmy. That says enough about what the rest of the NFL thinks of Jimmy. Only a few Niner fans still think he's a good QB.

You don't even make sense lol, Dobbs? Yeah he was available mid season, and has no contract
now if we want to play that game, we traded for JG midseason and he did very well, all posters were a fan of how that worked out,

So Jimmy is not the same player anymore, but it's the coaching fault that he sucks now.

I do think it's the fault of the coaching they invested in a washed injury prone as bleep QB1
that was destined for failure, go back to last offseason I was forecasting JG as a QB2
ppl said oh he's a QB1, not from what I was watching, how on earth can you bank on a QB1 who can't stay healthy?

You never thought JG was QB2 until it was made clear his days were over. There may have been people thinking he's a QB1, but those people were vastly a minority.

everyone knows your posting habits and your stance 4f6. You flip flop every time after it's been proven.

so you will have it that I am a flip flop, so this means I have to insist JG is gonna beat father time?
do you see the nonsense?

he stacked so much surg, he's more finished than your turkey day leftovers, check

you want to talk the flip flop, that's all the ppl who loved JG in 2017 and were on board with the contract, then flip flopped

no blame game, that's perhaps your game, my game is called, reality, care to play for once

😂

do you see the nonsense?

no blame game, that's perhaps your game, my game is called, reality, care to play for once
you just blamed Kyle and father time lol

😂

do you see the nonsense?

where is the Kyle blame?
also father time isn't blame, again you twist a reality, into blame
father time is simply reality

😂

do you see the nonsense?

where is the Kyle blame?
also father time isn't blame, again you twist a reality, into blame
father time is simply reality
no one said father time is a reality or not. this is you blaming them

So, have you or not blamed Kyle or father time ?

this is your spin job, blamed for what exactly?
JG is not as good now as he once was
you don't need to blame, it's just reality
now if one wants to blame, I blame McD. Should have kept Carr, or should have gone with a rook and Stidham if they moved off Carr,
btw, this was all said, before the season started, and can be viewed as more of those correct takes

now if one wants to blame, I blame McD. Should have kept Carr, or should have gone with a rook and Stidham if they moved off Carr,
btw, this was all said, before the season started, and can be viewed as more of those correct takes

let's see it

I, and others, have asked Faithful time and time again what makes Jimmy "washed" now. And he has yet to come up with a reasonable answer. He cant point to a single thing that Jimmy showed this season that supports his claims that Jimmy is washed up.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

I, and others, have asked Faithful time and time again what makes Jimmy "washed" now. And he has yet to come up with a reasonable answer. He cant point to a single thing that Jimmy showed this season that supports his claims that Jimmy is washed up.
dude is just trolling for page counts, no one can be this crazy

I gave em all,
this is your inconsistency, when I question you, you will say JG doesn't suck, but when you watch JG sucking in Vegas, you will say, yup that's who he is, KS made him..

notice the inconsistency..

I don't have any inconsistency, I say he was good for us, and his best days are long gone, he's old and had a ton of surg/injuries

and as to the Kyle made him takes, recall his best work was just off the plane without an offseason with KS
we may have had scheme, but even that is half baked with a new QB in the room midseason..
he was playing some backyard ball, and excelling with middling players around him at that time

even if you don't think surg matters, (which would be bizarre)
consider he didn't have much of any offseason the last two years, from time missed due to surg
that's when QBs get with guys on their own, work on their craft, etc..

projection, textbook def

projection, textbook def
trolling confirmed

projection, textbook def
trolling confirmed

let us see who is talking football, and who is talking posters, and the answer shall be revealed, you've talked no ball
just this poster and that plus the blame game, I'm talking ball
that's what happens when you have no argument, you start spinning like a laundromat
notice, not one drop of football in your post

projection, textbook def
trolling confirmed

let us see who is talking football, and who is talking posters, and the answer shall be revealed, you've talked no ball
just this poster and that plus the blame game, I'm talking ball
that's what happens when you have no argument, you start spinning like a laundromat
notice, not one drop of football in your post
you blaming coaches, GMs, and father time is thinking you are talking about football ..crazy
Share 49ersWebzone