There are 145 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Yeah something has to change there. I am a lil surprised how they have fallen apart. I really respect TB12, but Belichick was doing work before he came along, as part of the Parcells tree. Maybe it's grown stagnant in NE for ol BB. I know he is a NYG guy, maybe he'll go coach the Giants, but he needs a quarterback. LAC would be good for BB, they have a QB and OC, just need a HC. I'm not sure the relationship between JG and BB. Now we can see, McD liked JG from the NE days..

It's what actual bad personnel decision making does to a team. When you can't draft offensive talent and don't have an elite QB to make up for it this is what you get.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Yeah something has to change there. I am a lil surprised how they have fallen apart. I really respect TB12, but Belichick was doing work before he came along, as part of the Parcells tree. Maybe it's grown stagnant in NE for ol BB. I know he is a NYG guy, maybe he'll go coach the Giants, but he needs a quarterback. LAC would be good for BB, they have a QB and OC, just need a HC. I'm not sure the relationship between JG and BB. Now we can see, McD liked JG from the NE days..

It's what actual bad personnel decision making does to a team. When you can't draft offensive talent and don't have an elite QB to make up for it this is what you get.

gonna get Brady to come back, with JG QB2, and McD on the playsheet, Hoyer QB3
jimmy g more relevant in this forum than he is in the NFL lol
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:

Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:

He would no doubt rank high in the Cowherd QB ranks

He would no doubt rank high in the Cowherd QB ranks

Open collar, no tie, all black, scruffy beard.

Big fail in the what's acceptable business attire for the 'get off my lawn' crowd.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:

Big fail in the what's acceptable business attire for the 'get off my lawn' crowd.

Kyle would limit him into dressing the part.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:

Lol
This damn thing would already be to 10k if 100's of old pages/posts didn't mysteriously disappear.

👀's@Mods

All your suits suck, man !
Originally posted by random49er:
This damn thing would already be to 10k if 100's of old pages/posts didn't mysteriously disappear.

👀's@Mods
That's the mandela effect, you thought there were more pages
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Jimmy going back to the Patriots?

Championship

I'm betting Belichick will get fired or retire before the next Patriot championship.

I think one of the biggest things that affected Belichick has been the NFL emphasis on offense. A lot of Belichcik's defensive tricks don't work in the modern age of the pass happy NFL. His defenses work off the 3-4 defense and the ability to disguise scheme and confuse the QB's. Defenses have gone to the nickel now and pure coverage vs tricks like zone blitzing vs the NFL fast break offenses.

The other big thing is - of course - Tom retiring. You don't find guy's like Tom falling off a turnip truck. It will probably take the Patriot's franchise, as much time as the 49er franchise - to find that generational QB again.
Maybe he goes to the Steelers? I mean the rest of the team is pretty stacked except the QB position.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Maybe he goes to the Steelers? I mean the rest of the team is pretty stacked except the QB position.

Steelers have 2.8 M in cap room and Jimmy costs 56M for the next 2 years. 28 M each year.
Share 49ersWebzone