There are 293 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
latest on Jimmy :

"Your sensitive to it, but you're direct. You just nip it in the bud, which we did. We talked about it like grown men," Pierce said his conversation with Garoppolo. "But at the end of the day, Jimmy is on our team. Jimmy's still a captain. Jimmy's still a leader. I'm sure at some point, Jimmy's going to have the ball in his hand again. Things happen. It's the National Football League. You're never going to say, 'It's 100 percent this is how we're going to do it.' Things can happen.

"I'm very appreciative to Jimmy. Since Jimmy has been here, he's done nothing but become a pro and really taught our team to be a pro and also how to win, and when I say win, I'm not talking about on the grass always. I'm talking about in the meeting rooms, how to carry yourself, how to talk, how to handle adverse situations, and that's what I'm proud of."

is the bold a reference, to the bunny ranch?
not on the grass, but smoking it

he doesn't smoke grass
He doesn't go to the bunny ranch
latest on Jimmy :

"Your sensitive to it, but you're direct. You just nip it in the bud, which we did. We talked about it like grown men," Pierce said his conversation with Garoppolo. "But at the end of the day, Jimmy is on our team. Jimmy's still a captain. Jimmy's still a leader. I'm sure at some point, Jimmy's going to have the ball in his hand again. Things happen. It's the National Football League. You're never going to say, 'It's 100 percent this is how we're going to do it.' Things can happen.

"I'm very appreciative to Jimmy. Since Jimmy has been here, he's done nothing but become a pro and really taught our team to be a pro and also how to win, and when I say win, I'm not talking about on the grass always. I'm talking about in the meeting rooms, how to carry yourself, how to talk, how to handle adverse situations, and that's what I'm proud of."

he doesn't smoke grass

that's the winning part, you win by not going to the bunny ranch
also by getting the free invite, another w to his win total
so I see what coach is talking about
latest on Jimmy :

he doesn't smoke grass

that's the winning part, you win by not going to the bunny ranch
also by getting the free invite, another w to his win total
so I see what coach is talking about
the spin doctor is it again
today's take, ol Jimmy's a winner for doing nothing
you never know what they will spin up next
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Dec 6, 2023 at 11:05 AM ]
The amount that people obsess about this guy STILL is just amazing to me. He's no longer on our team. He's also very injured and broken. Realistically he's not the more healthy, younger, prior version that he once was.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
The amount that people obsess about this guy STILL is just amazing to me. He's no longer on our team. He's also very injured and broken. Realistically he's not the more healthy, younger, prior version that he once was.

Yessir, that's just the facts of the matter
plain to all even the Raiders now,

I don't think he's as terrible as these guys claim in here. They like to play the "see gotcha" game. But really he's just more old, injured and broken. His body is battered. I don't think he is at his highest level anymore. That's the main problem. He's very injury prone. Jimmy had too many severe injuries over the years and now it's starting to tell its tale. He is not the player he was for us right now on the Raiders. Nobody is saying he is perfect. But he was better than this too. By a lot IMO.

I don't think he's as terrible as these guys claim in here. They like to play the "see gotcha" game. But really he's just more old, injured and broken. His body is battered. I don't think he is at his highest level anymore. That's the main problem. He's very injury prone. Jimmy had too many severe injuries over the years and now it's starting to tell its tale. He is not the player he was for us right now on the Raiders. Nobody is saying he is perfect. But he was better than this too. By a lot IMO.
The injuries sustained do not diminish on what he's supposed to do. He's not a running back or a CB.. heck he doesn't need to run that much.

He needs to be carried. Any team that is solid and is a game manager away from being good, would be a good fit
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Dec 6, 2023 at 11:10 AM ]
he doesn't smoke grass

He should. Calm down that jittery play in the pocket. Plus he can soothe the pain from his broken down, washed up, body.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
he doesn't smoke grass

He should. Calm down that jittery play in the pocket. Plus he can soothe the pain from his broken down, washed up, body.

Ruh roh, we found Jimmy's new hook up / dealer

'Jimmy is getting the snicklefritz.'

Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:

'Jimmy is getting the snicklefritz.'

5 min later,

Only the JC members are obsessed with him. The rest of us are posting here to hit 10,000.

Thank you for your weekly reminder.

Leave Jimmy alone 😭😭😭
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
Why we comparing Jimmy to Purdy? I like Jimmy but Brock is literally one of the best QBs in the league. I mean, you can make Mahomes and Allen look bad in the sane regard.

There's a lot of similarities between Brock and Jimmy, simply because they are the type of QB that Kyle likes in his system. Just that Brock is simply levels above Jimmy at this point in both their careers.
If Kyle liked jimmy, jimmy would still be here… and The only similarity they had was being on the same team

The only reason Kyle drafted Trey was because of Jimmy's durability issues. Rocket Armed and mobile QB Trey isn't here either, and Kyle spent 3 first round picks on Trey. Kyle liked both Trey and Jimmy, but they aren't here. Purdy's just a generational talent. Jimmy is a good QB. Won a ton of games for the 49ers. Kyle kept Jimmy until his contract ran out, vs cutting him like Kyle's cut other players before their contract was up (TDP). Purdy is that QB Lotto draft pick that Hall of fame coaches get before they become hall of fame coaches. Jimmy is a NFC Championship QB, and super bowl level QB.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

Agree, and I'll just add that he's had shoulder and hand injuries on top of some knee, foot and back injuries, and that may have reduced some of the arm pizzaz he previously had.
Share 49ersWebzone