LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 226 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
It drives me crazy that the "stats don't matter only wins" crew continually point to 19 for 21 to start the game.

Completions don't win ball games. I couldn't care less that Jimmy went 19 for 21 to start the game. He missed big plays all game long. That's why looking at completion percentage/completions in a vacuum don't tell the story about how well a QB plays.

Yeah he missed Sanders deep. Plays like the following piss me off much more, in spite of the pass being completed:

Jimmy is one of the main reasons we were only up 10 points in the 4th.

Zero chance Kyle wanted that throw to Coleman made. Jimmy predetermined where he was going with the ball at the snap and didn't read the D.

so basically he has to be 21/21 to start and targeting more intermediate / deep
sounds highly realistic

Nah, basically your reading comprehension is questionable, like always. Neither of us said that. Smfh.

You have writing comprehension issues, you ever consider that?
But but but Jimmy G was doing good with CMC too I love when people can admit they're wrong and push narratives to try to minimize what Brock Purdy has been doing. Gotta love it.
It drives me crazy that the "stats don't matter only wins" crew continually point to 19 for 21 to start the game.

Completions don't win ball games. I couldn't care less that Jimmy went 19 for 21 to start the game. He missed big plays all game long. That's why looking at completion percentage/completions in a vacuum don't tell the story about how well a QB plays.

Yeah he missed Sanders deep. Plays like the following piss me off much more, in spite of the pass being completed:

Zero chance Kyle wanted that throw to Coleman made. Jimmy predetermined where he was going with the ball at the snap and didn't read the D.

sounds highly realistic

Nah, basically your reading comprehension is questionable, like always. Neither of us said that. Smfh.

Nope because it seems like it's just you that either misrepresents what I say or flat out misunderstanding. I'm not the only one who calls you out on this.
Originally posted by tankle104:
This guy is not only a 49er anymore, but isn't even a starting qb anymore. Lol how the eff is this thread so active.

this might be the best thing for jimmys body lmao he wasn't going to last the whole year anyways
I've read at least a few dozen times a post like this showed up on this thread. Enough of Jimmy already.

sounds highly realistic

Nope because it seems like it's just you that either misrepresents what I say or flat out misunderstanding. I'm not the only one who calls you out on this.

I know perfectly well how to read posts you scan the middle of the field, and that's where the ball goes

sounds highly realistic

I know perfectly well how to read posts you scan the middle of the field, and that's where the ball goes

SWH: Literally says completion percentage does not tell the whole story
Faithful: What so Jimmy has to have a higher completion percentage?
SWH: I didn't say that... your reading comprehension is questionable.
Faithful: No... you!

Originally posted by Waterbear:

sounds highly realistic

I was making a Jimmy joke

sounds highly realistic

nailed it lol
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

sounds highly realistic

nailed it lol

he nailed a face plant off the high dive
Is reaching 10K in this thread the only relevant thing JG has left in his future?

Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Is reaching 10K in this thread the only relevant thing JG has left in his future?

Current landscape doesn't seem to indicate he'll have another real opportunity outside of injury as a premium back up.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:

Current landscape doesn't seem to indicate he'll have another real opportunity outside of injury as a premium back up.

and I don't know all about JG, but if I ventured a guess, he doesn't need or want the backup gig. Unless maybe with McVay and in LA.
and I don't know all about JG, but if I ventured a guess, he doesn't need or want the backup gig. Unless maybe with McVay and in LA.

You're saying you think he'll retire?

Don't forget Jimmy woke up one day after week 1 washed up and old - source 4f6
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Don't forget Jimmy woke up one day after week 1 washed up and old - source 4f6

source see the missed games and literal scars with SF
you're back to telling your stories spinning your yarns I see lol
Share 49ersWebzone