LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 209 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
and I don't know all about JG, but if I ventured a guess, he doesn't need or want the backup gig. Unless maybe with McVay and in LA.

You're saying you think he'll retire?

oh yeah he's already in the clubhouse so to speak coming off the 18th hole
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Is reaching 10K in this thread the only relevant thing JG has left in his future?

Current landscape doesn't seem to indicate he'll have another real opportunity outside of injury as a premium back up.
Don't forget Jimmy woke up one day after week 1 washed up and old - source 4f6

source see the missed games and literal scars with SF
you're back to telling your stories spinning your yarns I see lol
You are welcome to show any post prior to week one that has you saying jimmy is old and washed up. Doubt you will and just spin this like usual
Is reaching 10K in this thread the only relevant thing JG has left in his future?

Current landscape doesn't seem to indicate he'll have another real opportunity outside of injury as a premium back up.

You are welcome to show any post prior to week one that has you saying jimmy is old and washed up. Doubt you will and just spin this like usual

I would say quit living in the past
but this is the Jimmy thread
I said repeatedly 2022 wasn't his best year, ppl had that take but not me

Except 2022 was his best year since 2017. He looked pretty good outside of a couple of games early on when he took over for Lance. Less picks and awful throws.

Even tankle who was one the biggest Jimmy supporters has come back to reality now. Do the same, or be that person who still believes the earth is flat and one man army it.

how can you say stop living in the past when i'm talking about this year and you brought up the past with SF scars as some type of comeback?

like i said, you are welcome to show any post before week one of this year saying he's washed up and broken down.. but you can't
how can you say stop living in the past when i'm talking about this year and you brought up the past with SF scars as some type of comeback?

like i said, you are welcome to show any post before week one of this year saying he's washed up and broken down.. but you can't

Good luck.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I think Jimmy will put up better numbers than Carr, not sure he'll win much more considering how bad I think the Raiders are roster wise, but ultimately I don't judge QBs for winning/losing.

Which was the point I tried to make several pages back… and was called a hater for it.

LOL.

Course we judge for winning / losing, see Mahomes, Patrick or Brady, Tom.

Statistically you can make a case for Rodgers over these guys, but winning is where they pull in front.

The prob here on JG, he's stacked so many injuries. He just said last week, the foot isn't there yet. He's able to play, but not 100%, per his own admission. So I feel he may be compromised.

before week 1 check it Mr Att
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

Good luck.

I'm the guy who was saying he should get a 2 year 20m backup deal, how correct is that looking now??
wtf is going on in here lol
Everyone who posts in this thread more often than not is still in love with Jimmy G-Strings.

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
wtf is going on in here lol

Just posting stuff about our favorite player not a 49er anymore.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

Yes that, or if Jimmy retires, maybe he can be assistant QB coach for Kyle.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I think Jimmy will put up better numbers than Carr, not sure he'll win much more considering how bad I think the Raiders are roster wise, but ultimately I don't judge QBs for winning/losing.

Which was the point I tried to make several pages back… and was called a hater for it.

LOL.

Course we judge for winning / losing, see Mahomes, Patrick or Brady, Tom.

Statistically you can make a case for Rodgers over these guys, but winning is where they pull in front.

The prob here on JG, he's stacked so many injuries. He just said last week, the foot isn't there yet. He's able to play, but not 100%, per his own admission. So I feel he may be compromised.

before week 1 check it Mr Att
JG saying he's still healing from the injury still is not you saying he's broken down, washed up or not being able to play like he did in SF.

Good luck.

I'm the guy who was saying he should get a 2 year 20m backup deal, how correct is that looking now??
you also said the value deal he got was proof he still a great QB also

Good luck.

You ARE the guy who has been wrong time and time again with Jimmy and you want to pat yourself on the back for this? OK.
Share 49ersWebzone