There are 179 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
0 points
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Would Jimmy of gotten more than 0 points?

Don't set the bar that high now it's not fair to Jimmy
and to think, having Jimmy on the bench would still give you the best chance to win the game lol
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Rooting for a Raiders win this week. Glad Jimmy's benched now they have a chance.

yes a great chance to score 0.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
0 points

wonder if jimmy still thinks "weird things" be going on in SF
0 points

Well yeah, they're starting a rookie QB because the backup aged 95 years in one offseason, now he's drinking prune juice, and raisin bran in his adult diapers.

At least Jimmy scored that LIFE ALERT sponsor this offseason.
[ Edited by Waterbear on Dec 11, 2023 at 4:26 PM ]
I'm mean 3-0? Probably should have started Jimmy.

That said, since Brock's thread is now called "Seahawk Destroyer," can the mods rename this one to "Jimmy Garoppolo, p***y Destroyer"? I think that's accurate.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Rooting for a Raiders win this week. Glad Jimmy's benched now they have a chance.

That post belongs in the fail HoF of sports talk. How embarrassingly wrong per usual for the morning crew

Leave Jimmy alone 😭😭😭

Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:

That said, since Brock's thread is now called "Seahawk Destroyer," can the mods rename this one to "Jimmy Garoppolo, p***y Destroyer"? I think that's accurate.

Do you play Jimmy knowing he gives you a slightly better chance to win a game or evaluate the young players on the roster and give them experience.

Maybe a slightly tougher call when have a theoretical shot to make the playoffs, like they did yesterday.

I see random is talking about Jimmy in the Brock thread again. My goodness.

Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:

Do you play Jimmy knowing he gives you a slightly better chance to win a game or evaluate the young players on the roster and give them experience.

Maybe a slightly tougher call when have a theoretical shot to make the playoffs, like they did yesterday.

Also I forgot about the "we're not tanking" kind of tanking.
I agree with Lombardi here. He pretty much nails it. Jimmy was a good QB for us, but he's most definitely no Brock. I understand some have a childish vendetta and say insanely hilarious things like a guy who scores zero points is good(then like he historically has done, disappears until it's forgotten then lies he never said it) but he was good for us. He's definitely limited but he also was a very serviceable middle of the road QB. I personally enjoyed his time here but I would be lying to say I'm happy he's now on Gores favorite team that he constantly talks about on a 49ers forum. As I've always said hes a good QB that can sometimes be great and other times be downright infuriating. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get another shot this year. Not saying it'll happen but AOC is pretty sub par.

[ Edited by MucketyMuck on Dec 11, 2023 at 6:20 PM ]
I agree with Lombardi here. He pretty much nails it. Jimmy was a good QB for us, but he's most definitely no Brock. I understand some have a childish vendetta and say insanely hilarious things like a guy who scores zero points is good(then like he historically has done, disappears until it's forgotten then lies he never said it) but he was good for us. He's definitely limited but he also was a very serviceable middle of the road QB. I personally enjoyed his time here but I would be lying to say I'm happy he's now on Gores favorite team that he constantly talks about on a 49ers forum. As I've always said hes a good QB that can sometimes be great and other times be downright infuriating. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get another shot this year. Not saying it'll happen but AOC is pretty sub par.

Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Lol.
Share 49ersWebzone