There are 173 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
You get hung up one play, and I made jokes all year about that safety, then the 2nd safety, sometimes all you can do as a fan is laugh
doesn't change that on the entire scope of things, we did well with JG, heck made a SB and a conf champ and that was with no CMC, that was JG and Raheem. Maybe not as talented a group, but team success all the same

Everyone gets hung up on the laughable comment about you being consistent.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
You get hung up one play, and I made jokes all year about that safety, then the 2nd safety, sometimes all you can do as a fan is laugh
doesn't change that on the entire scope of things, we did well with JG, heck made a SB and a conf champ and that was with no CMC, that was JG and Raheem. Maybe not as talented a group, but team success all the same

Everyone gets hung up on the laughable comment about you being consistent.

I am consistent, I have consistently felt JG was a good QB for us, be it in 2017 I had that opinion, 2019 I had that opinion, around 2020 I was of the opinion, we need another QB, that's cuz he missed 2 of 3 seasons, so it's the injury, not the play. You all were on board, then fell off, so what happened? Ok to admit it, but realize what consistency means. You changed, I didn't. When you call someone out for what you are doing, that's known as projection and or gaslighting. Happens quite a bit, I've gotten good at picking up on it, thanks to you folks
Not sure why this is still a topic, guy can't beat out Aiden Whatshisname in Vegas, completely washed.
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Not sure why this is still a topic, guy can't beat out Aiden Whatshisname in Vegas, completely washed.

THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING

ahem.. excuse me, my bad, my caps lock, got stuck
Originally posted by Rathof44:

He isnt washed. If he was, you would see a noticeable deterioration of skills. That hasnt happened.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
He isnt washed. If he was, you would see a noticeable deterioration of skills. That hasnt happened.

The most consistent grader on this board say he is though
gonna get that post 148578 framed for the wall

this is what it looks like to real observers, with no agenda, not to the gaslight crew typically in here
gonna get that post 148578 framed for the wall

this is what it looks like to real observers, with no agenda, not to the gaslight crew typically in here

agenda, gaslight, typically, "real", yadda yadda....

He's always been an average player at best
I am consistent, I have consistently felt JG was a good QB for us, be it in 2017 I had that opinion, 2019 I had that opinion, around 2020 I was of the opinion, we need another QB, that's cuz he missed 2 of 3 seasons, so it's the injury, not the play. You all were on board, then fell off, so what happened? Ok to admit it, but realize what consistency means. You changed, I didn't. When you call someone out for what you are doing, that's known as projection and or gaslighting. Happens quite a bit, I've gotten good at picking up on it, thanks to you folks

so many fans here did that. Hell, even Lynch did that. In early offseason 2021 he stated they needed an upgrade to the backup QB position due to Jimmy's injury history. Then made the worst trade in history of the NFL at the time. (Since passed by the Watson trade)
Lol all this hate towards Brock literally reminds of some 3amer Stans and your hate for Jimmy when he was here for all those years.. EXACT same ridiculous uneducated arguments such as "he's a product of Kyle, game manager, Deebo does all of the work". It's astonishing how amazingly similar people that hate the team and people who supposed to support the team are/were.

Thing is... I can understand Micah Parsons trashing the QB because he's a rival and hates the 49ers but I will never understand supposed fans doing it. Every...single....day.... Hell even after victories. I even remember our own fans being extremely angry over TD passes because they weren't perfect to guys like Kittle and Deebo.
[ Edited by MucketyMuck on Dec 27, 2023 at 6:04 AM ]

Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
Lol all this hate towards Brock literally reminds of some 3amer Stans and your hate for Jimmy when he was here for all those years.. EXACT same ridiculous uneducated arguments such as "he's a product of Kyle, game manager, Deebo does all of the work". It's astonishing how amazingly similar people that hate the team and people who supposed to support the team are/were.

Thing is... I can understand Micah Parsons trashing the QB because he's a rival and hates the 49ers but I will never understand supposed fans doing it. Every...single....day.... Hell even after victories. I even remember our own fans being extremely angry over TD passes because they weren't perfect to guys like Kittle and Deebo.

hate on Brock coming from who? fans? or media?
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:

Ya I'm not really seeing our fans hating on Brock..another stupid rant by treydurdur, which isn't surprising since he still doesn't know what the word stan means.

He's just very upset that Brock is a much, much better QB than Jimmy and is an actual franchise QB.

I was obviously referring to the media and outside world hating on Brock("Micah Parsons")which is exactly the same stupid arguments the Jimmy Stans here used to make. I was pointing out how people who literally hate the Niners use arguments like King Stan GGG used to make and pointing out the absurdity of both.

Guys like Micah Parsons who literally hate the team are using the exact same stupid arguments about Brock that the the Stans who supposed to root for the team made about Jimmy. Ridiculously stupid arguments such as "Deebo does all the work, and game manager" stuff the Stans used to use.
[ Edited by MucketyMuck on Dec 27, 2023 at 8:00 AM ]
nvm
[ Edited by RiceOwensStokes on Dec 27, 2023 at 8:02 AM ]

I was obviously referring to the media and outside world hating on Brock("Micah Parsons")which is exactly the same stupid arguments the Jimmy Stans here used to make. I was pointing out how people who literally hate the Niners use arguments like King Stan GGG used to make and pointing out the absurdity of both.

Guys like Micah Parsons who literally hate the team are using the exact same stupid arguments about Brock that the the Stans who supposed to root for the team made about Jimmy. Ridiculously stupid arguments such as "Deebo does all the work, and game manager" stuff the Stans used to use.

just making sure
Share 49ersWebzone