There are 219 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Purdy>>>>>>Jimmy

Sorry that triggers you. Go be a raider fan
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Purdy>>>>>>Jimmy

Lol that's not even a question. My entire point is the that the same arguments you and others used to use to hate on Jimmy are the exact same arguments people in the media and players that literally hate the Niners are using for Brock.. "Game manager, can't throw the deep ball, all Shanny's fault, only good because of the talent around him(team game)" nonsense.
[ Edited by MucketyMuck on Dec 27, 2023 at 8:20 AM ]
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Purdy>>>>>>Jimmy

Lol that's not even a question. My entire point is the that the same arguments you and others used to use to hate on Jimmy are the exact same arguments people in the media and players that literally hate the Niners are using for Brock.. "Game manager, can't throw the deep ball, all Shanny's fault, only good because of the talent around him(team game)" nonsense.

They are wrong, Purdy is nothing like Jimmy, he's a much better QB and is constantly getting better. If you can't see that's on you.
[ Edited by GoreGoreGore on Dec 27, 2023 at 8:41 AM ]
throwback to when the Raiders gave JG 2 months PTO for his birthday

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
I am consistent, I have consistently felt JG was a good QB for us, be it in 2017 I had that opinion, 2019 I had that opinion, around 2020 I was of the opinion, we need another QB, that's cuz he missed 2 of 3 seasons, so it's the injury, not the play. You all were on board, then fell off, so what happened? Ok to admit it, but realize what consistency means. You changed, I didn't. When you call someone out for what you are doing, that's known as projection and or gaslighting. Happens quite a bit, I've gotten good at picking up on it, thanks to you folks

so many fans here did that. Hell, even Lynch did that. In early offseason 2021 he stated they needed an upgrade to the backup QB position due to Jimmy's injury history. Then made the worst trade in history of the NFL at the time. (Since passed by the Watson trade)

This is my position as well. Jimmy's injury history, and it's extensive. *Multiple* Injuries to his right arm - THROWING arm - I might add. Knee, ankle, back injuries etc... He was never very mobile in the first place, and once that ACL hit, his mobility took a nosedive. Despite that, he was a Super Bowl level QB, and has been to three NFCCG's - that's way above a *average* QB, in my opinion. Average QB's don't take a 1-9 team and make it go 5-0, just as easy as that.

P.s, if it's his Birthday, Happy Birthday Jimmy, you gave us some great winning seasons. Sorry we didn't win the big one with you, but it sure was a fun winning everything else but the big one!
Lol all this hate towards Brock literally reminds of some 3amer Stans and your hate for Jimmy when he was here for all those years.. EXACT same ridiculous uneducated arguments such as "he's a product of Kyle, game manager, Deebo does all of the work". It's astonishing how amazingly similar people that hate the team and people who supposed to support the team are/were.

Thing is... I can understand Micah Parsons trashing the QB because he's a rival and hates the 49ers but I will never understand supposed fans doing it. Every...single....day.... Hell even after victories. I even remember our own fans being extremely angry over TD passes because they weren't perfect to guys like Kittle and Deebo.

Total nonsense post.
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
Lol all this hate towards Brock literally reminds of some 3amer Stans and your hate for Jimmy when he was here for all those years.. EXACT same ridiculous uneducated arguments such as "he's a product of Kyle, game manager, Deebo does all of the work". It's astonishing how amazingly similar people that hate the team and people who supposed to support the team are/were.

Thing is... I can understand Micah Parsons trashing the QB because he's a rival and hates the 49ers but I will never understand supposed fans doing it. Every...single....day.... Hell even after victories. I even remember our own fans being extremely angry over TD passes because they weren't perfect to guys like Kittle and Deebo.

hate on Brock coming from who? fans? or media?

I was obviously referring to the media and outside world hating on Brock("Micah Parsons")which is exactly the same stupid arguments the Jimmy Stans here used to make. I was pointing out how people who literally hate the Niners use arguments like King Stan GGG used to make and pointing out the absurdity of both.

Guys like Micah Parsons who literally hate the team are using the exact same stupid arguments about Brock that the the Stans who supposed to root for the team made about Jimmy. Ridiculously stupid arguments such as "Deebo does all the work, and game manager" stuff the Stans used to use.

LOL OK.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

I was obviously referring to the media and outside world hating on Brock("Micah Parsons")which is exactly the same stupid arguments the Jimmy Stans here used to make. I was pointing out how people who literally hate the Niners use arguments like King Stan GGG used to make and pointing out the absurdity of both.

Guys like Micah Parsons who literally hate the team are using the exact same stupid arguments about Brock that the the Stans who supposed to root for the team made about Jimmy. Ridiculously stupid arguments such as "Deebo does all the work, and game manager" stuff the Stans used to use.

LOL OK.

Just so you're aware... Micah Parsons is not a 49er. He's a cowboy. I don't see much Purdy hate around here but I do see the talking heads hating. It was pretty obvious that I was comparing your terrible arguments to the talking heads terrible arguments. Again it's the same nonsense you guys had towards Jimmy, like exactly the same silly arguments. The only difference is, you guys are fans, these guys are haters.

Here since you seemingly don't know that Parsons isn't a 49er. This stuff is what I'm referring to. Calling Brock a game manager and saying he can't throw deep like you a did Jimmy after victories. Remember when Deebo called you guys out in the same manner? Remember?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/10102679-deebo-samuel-calls-out-cam-newton-micah-parsons-for-comments-on-brock-purdy-49ers.amp.html
[ Edited by MucketyMuck on Dec 27, 2023 at 10:19 AM ]
If Parsons was saying what he is saying about Brock about Jimmy he would be correct. He is not correct about Brock.

LOL OK.

Just so you're aware... Micah Parsons is not a 49er. He's a cowboy. I don't see much Purdy hate around here but I do see the talking heads hating. It was pretty obvious that I was comparing your terrible arguments to the talking heads terrible arguments. Again it's the same nonsense you guys had towards Jimmy, like exactly the same silly arguments. The only difference is, you guys are fans, these guys are haters.

Here since you seemingly don't know that Parsons isn't a 49er. This stuff is what I'm referring to. Calling Brock a game manager and saying he can't throw deep like you a did Jimmy after victories. Remember when Deebo called you guys out in the same manner? Remember?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/10102679-deebo-samuel-calls-out-cam-newton-micah-parsons-for-comments-on-brock-purdy-49ers.amp.html

Just so you are aware, you made a post talking about fans hating, "even after victories" and then the very next post you walked it back and saying you were "obviously" talking about the media and outside world.

So like I said, LOL.

LOL OK.

Just so you are aware, you made a post talking about fans hating, "even after victories" and then the very next post you walked it back and saying you were "obviously" talking about the media and outside world.

So like I said, LOL.

Lol it went over your head unsurprisingly...I'm comparing you guys hating on Jimmy(after wins every single week) to the pundits hating on Brock for the EXACT reasons you all hated Jimmy. I'm showcasing to you guys that these arguments were stupid then back when you made them about Jimmy, and that they are stupid now that the talking heads are using your EXACT same terrible arguments as we speak. The EXACT same arguments these idiots outside are saying like "game manager, can't throw the ball down field, is a product of Shanny, and is only good because of the talent around him'" are the same arguments you've been using for years.

I'm pointing out that maybe you'll now see how terrible your arguments were... After wins even. Every single day. Non stop.. for years... Now that these dorks are using your EXACT arguments against Brock. They were terrible arguments when you Stans used them against Jimmy they are equally terrible when the taking heads use them against Brock.
[ Edited by MucketyMuck on Dec 27, 2023 at 10:46 AM ]
Lol it went over your head unsurprisingly...I'm comparing you guys hating on Jimmy(after wins every single week) to the pundits hating on Brock for the EXACT reasons you all hated Jimmy. I'm showcasing to you guys that these arguments were stupid then back when you made them about Jimmy, and that they are stupid now that the talking heads are using your EXACT same terrible arguments as we speak. The EXACT same arguments these idiots outside are saying like "game manager, can't throw the ball down field, is a product of Shanny, and is only good because of the talent around him'" are the same arguments you've been using for years.

IF that is really what you were doing, you made it very unclear. You put it in the same paragraph as Micah Parsons talking about Brock, and made no mention of Jimmy whatsover.

If you cant see the clear difference between people hating on Brock and people criticizing your Jimmy, I dont know what to tell you. Brock is lighting the league on fire (apart from Monday), and is playing at a level that Jimmy has never played at. The game manager comments made sense with Jimmy way more than it does with Brock.

I'm pointing out that maybe you'll now see how terrible your arguments were... After wins even. Every single day. Non stop.. for years... Now that these dorks are using your EXACT arguments against Brock. They were terrible arguments when you used them they are equally terrible when others use them against Brock.

But they were true about Jimmy and are untrue about Brock?

Brock had more deep throws this season then Jimmy did since 2018.

IF that is really what you were doing, you made it very unclear. You put it in the same paragraph as Micah Parsons talking about Brock, and made no mention of Jimmy whatsover.

If you cant see the clear difference between people hating on Brock and people criticizing your Jimmy, I dont know what to tell you. Brock is lighting the league on fire (apart from Monday), and is playing at a level that Jimmy has never played at. The game manager comments made sense with Jimmy way more than it does with Brock.

Lol all this hate towards Brock literally reminds of some 3amer Stans and your hate for Jimmy when he was here for all those years.. EXACT same ridiculous uneducated arguments such as "he's a product of Kyle, game manager, Deebo does all of the work"

Uhhhh it was pretty clear what I said. I brought up Parsons as an example... We've been talking all week about these pundits saying this stuff.
[ Edited by MucketyMuck on Dec 27, 2023 at 10:57 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone