There are 218 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
They ain't paying that to cut him, let's get real
don't have to start him either, look at JG
you are manufacturing a problem, where there isn't much of one, NYG has an OL problem, that's the issue

When did Jimmy have a 47 mil cap hit as a backup?

I was saying look at JG, in that, LV signed him, and he's a backup. So that stuff happens. So if Jones is a backup next year in NYG, so be it, it's a temporary issue. The way NYG is, they needed 3 QBs this year, so they will likely need Jones at some point next year.

Also if you look at JG, the final year of his deal with us, remember we just redid the deal. Redoing the deals, happens all the time in the NFL. And it saves teams cap. It's called cap management.

Yes, top QBs always take 80% pay cut lol
i think jimmy g should go to the eagles as a dedicated tush pusher
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
They ain't paying that to cut him, let's get real
don't have to start him either, look at JG
you are manufacturing a problem, where there isn't much of one, NYG has an OL problem, that's the issue

When did Jimmy have a 47 mil cap hit as a backup?

I was saying look at JG, in that, LV signed him, and he's a backup. So that stuff happens. So if Jones is a backup next year in NYG, so be it, it's a temporary issue. The way NYG is, they needed 3 QBs this year, so they will likely need Jones at some point next year.

Also if you look at JG, the final year of his deal with us, remember we just redid the deal. Redoing the deals, happens all the time in the NFL. And it saves teams cap. It's called cap management.

Yes, top QBs always take 80% pay cut lol

Who says he's a top QB?, we are talking JG and Danny Dimes. You think Danny Dimes is a top QB? Far from it. The point was players and clubs redo deals all the time. JG had his issues, and Danny Dimes has issues now. I don't think the most important position in all of sports, signing guys is not a huge deal, especially in a sport where the contracts are almost never fully gtd.

Look at BAL I argued in that thread, that Lamar #PayTheMan. Ppl on here told me Lamar was some chump, and not a 'real QB' whatever that is. So you want to have a QB and if you got one, pay the man. If he's not the guy, who cares, it's like Trey Lance, move on..
You know, it's interesting, and I've been saying this for a while. Dalvin Cook is washed. Everyone knows he's washed. You hardly need to watch him play. Just look at the fact, MIN cut him. He played in NYJ as almost RB3. He whined about play time, so they cut a back and he moved a bit to RB2. He has like 3.2 per carry which is garbage. So you can observe, the history and stat drop off and say ok, he's washed. Well same with JG. I think most ppl see it that way..
You know, its a new year, I cleared my ignore list....and here I see you still whining a month later about Jimmy being washed and disingenuously comparing him to a running back who actually is washed. You truly are something else. Ignore list again.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
You know, its a new year, I cleared my ignore list....and here I see you still whining a month later about Jimmy being washed and disingenuously comparing him to a running back who actually is washed. You truly are something else. Ignore list again.

If SWH sees this, he'll notice I was right on TL getting traded, on KC D being good this year, on Russ being washed, and we can go down the list here..
block list is a good way to prevent any more Ls I suppose

If SWH sees this, he'll notice I was right on TL getting traded, on KC D being good this year, on Russ being washed, and we can go down the list here..
You also said the opposite of TL and a lot of other things that were incorrect. Not sure why you're patting your back on this lol
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

You also said the opposite of TL and a lot of other things that were incorrect. Not sure why you're patting your back on this lol

The opposite of TL? What does that even mean, go look at the 2021 TL takes if you like, or the 2022 TL takes during the season. TLs a joke.

The opposite of TL? What does that even mean, go look at the 2021 TL takes if you like, or the 2022 TL takes during the season. TLs a joke.
Were you even here in 2021.. how many pages do I Have to go through in 2021 before you even post anything in that thread.. lol
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jan 2, 2024 at 4:31 PM ]

Were you even here in 2021.. how many pages do I Have to go through in 2021 before you even post anything in that thread.. lol

I'll have you know I go way back
  • titan
  • Veteran
I was cheering for JG, but he threw a little Niner shade on one of his interviews.

U said Lance will have an MVP season and you predicted 40 total TDs and 4000+ yards.

Russ did not play like he was washed up this year, I haven't heard that take from anyone else, it's just your opinion.

RB and QB are two very different positions. The fact that you try to compare the two is ridiculous. I really hope you're just messing around with that take. There are barely any RBs that ever played meaningful snaps after their mid/early 30s.

And let's not even get started on your Stafford takes from a couple years ago. Or the plenty of other QBs you said you would take Jimmy over. Or the fact how you always said that Jimmy doesn't throw deep or outside the numbers because it's how Kyle coaches. When we brought up Schaub, Ryan, RG3, you would say that Kyle has evolved his playcalling as a HC...

We all get stuff wrong, it's okay to admit to it. If you were such a football savant, we wouldn't be talking since you'd be working for NFL team.
Man, I haven't posted in here since last year.

Share 49ersWebzone