Save 30% at the official 49ers online store with code CATCH30 →

There are 224 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Is that what we call bad QB play now

There's different styles of bad QB play.

Thought I pretty clearly implied it was bad with the 'he clearly wasn't good enough' comment.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Is that what we call bad QB play now

There's different styles of bad QB play.

Thought I pretty clearly implied it was bad with the 'he clearly wasn't good enough' comment.
You also complimented it with having balls

In the context of bad QB play, lol. The 'at least' should have given that away.

All we had was bad options at the time especially given the environment. At least JTO swung the bat.

All we had was bad options at the time especially given the environment. At least JTO swung the bat.
I was there in person for every minute of it, and all of us never felt that way leaving the game
I was there in person for every minute of it, and all of us never felt that way leaving the game

Don't know what to tell you. Your expectations were too high. The organization was a dumpster fire.

We can appreciate or resent different things for different reasons. It's ok. Either way, we agree it was bad.
[ Edited by SmokeyJoe on Jan 3, 2024 at 5:37 PM ]

Ya I agree, he tried, failed, but tried lol.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
I've mentioned this point; and he's been up my backside for like a full year now, watch your rear

Yet at the same time you argue that the Trey trade cost us a SB. Yet here we are competing again for one. Somehow not having a first round lottery pick hurt the team worse than losing an all pro DT though.

People get up your ass because you have zero consistency. It's why you can't even admit what Waterbear wants you to and go to ridiculous lengths to pass the blame.

Just be consistent.
[ Edited by 9ers4eva on Jan 3, 2024 at 6:38 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
You post like TL played

All Jed Yorks fault. Trey has no accountability.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
All Jed Yorks fault. Trey has no accountability.

We joke but…
We joke but…

I mean it is the only logical conclusion of that line of thinking.

I mean it is the only logical conclusion of that line of thinking.

I know what you meant I was just playing off of it. Looking forward to the books/media down the line that cover this run, lol.
I know what you meant I was just playing off of it. Looking forward to the books/media down the line that cover this run, lol.

He was never as bad as he got made out to be. Could've had much worse. Did seem to learn his lesson though. More than Jerry ever has.
He was never as bad as he got made out to be. Could've had much worse. Did seem to learn his lesson though. More than Jerry ever has.

Oh I think he was. I don't think he learned his lesson as much as he found a marriage that works. I do think he cares about winning so that's what's most important to me.

i think the nick wrong types just use jimmy g youtube content to discuss brock purdy
[ Edited by picklejuice on Jan 3, 2024 at 9:14 PM ]
Didn't that guy used to be in the NFL?
Share 49ersWebzone