Save 30% at the official 49ers online store with code CATCH30 →

There are 247 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by picklejuice:

pickle is the goat in here.
  • Cosmo

This was the most exciting part about him coming to Vegas, was him flying in that jet. After that, his career lost altitude and crashed and burned lol
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by tankle104:
I just hope we can finish the season with a healthy qb for the second time in 7 years. Lmao PLEASE FOOTBALL GODS!

Amen brother, I think we are out of the woods, so to speak

Agree 💯%, and Let's hope Trent and company on that OLine stay healthy too. If the OLine stays healthy, generally speaking our QB's usually do also.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
I just hope we can finish the season with a healthy qb for the second time in 7 years. Lmao PLEASE FOOTBALL GODS!

Amen brother, I think we are out of the woods, so to speak

After what happened in the NFCC last year… I'll wait until AFTER the season to feel that way. Lol
exactly

💯%
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erson3:
I would say that this years $24.5M was jimmys easiest payday of his career, but he made $40M+ in 2018 and only played three games. It did cost him an ACL, so I guess this years payday is easier on him. Lol

Not sure what his guarantee is 2024 but when they cut his ass later this year that may be his easiest payday.

I think the Raiders are on the hook for 28 million in 2024 if they cut him. Defer to AB81, but if the new Raider QB is doing well, that might be a good option - or trade him to the Jets or something like that.

AI is getting pretty damn scary
Originally posted by Cosmo:

I would say that this years $24.5M was jimmys easiest payday of his career, but he made $40M+ in 2018 and only played three games. It did cost him an ACL, so I guess this years payday is easier on him. Lol

Not sure what his guarantee is 2024 but when they cut his ass later this year that may be his easiest payday.

Idk what it is because they redid his real after his foot injury wasn't healed.

Looks like they'll owe him $28.3M in dead cap if they cut him. They may keep him as a backup if they can't trade him. Would surprise me if they just cut him but it may happen.

Originally posted by Giedi:

I think the Raiders are on the hook for 28 million in 2024 if they cut him. Defer to AB81, but if the new Raider QB is doing well, that might be a good option - or trade him to the Jets or something like that.

I can see Pittsburgh wanting him. I always thought that would of been the best situation for him. They'd be a 12+ win team with jimmy (assuming he plays like he did here and not Jimmy Inteceptionppolo).
I can see Pittsburgh wanting him. I always thought that would of been the best situation for him. They'd be a 12+ win team with jimmy (assuming he plays like he did here and not Jimmy Inteceptionppolo).

More likely they make a trade for Justin Fields.
bring back jimmy g face signs

new number who dis?
[ Edited by picklejuice on Jan 6, 2024 at 8:33 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone