There are 255 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Maybe you can forward it to him when you're done with it

Ncommand has had it for 5 years now. I could've sworn he sent you his prototype.

My prediction of belichick coming here looks to be coming true! He isn't going to seattle or Washington, dun dun dunnn
Originally posted by tankle104:
My prediction of belichick coming here looks to be coming true! He isn't going to seattle or Washington, dun dun dunnn

Coming to the Jimmy thread to get us over the 10k line? Welcome Coach, and godspeed

Sir, this is a Wendy's

And I really doubt a HOF coach will take a coordinator job. Would Walsh take an OC position?
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

Sir, this is a Wendy's

And I really doubt a HOF coach will take a coordinator job. Would Walsh take an OC position?

Maybe he'll coach Kyle on clock mgmt

Sir, this is a Wendy's

I'm sure ppl will still b***h and think it's like Madden

Or coach WIlks on what a proper blitz looks like

Sir, this is a Wendy's

I'm sure ppl will still b***h and think it's like Madden

if Bb came here, the haters of Kyle will call for his head the first loss of the season and want a coaching change...
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
if Bb came here, the haters of Kyle will call for his head the first loss of the season and want a coaching change...

We can't have BB he was the DC on the NYG when they were knocking out Joe, he's a villain in the 49erverse
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

We can't have BB he was the DC on the NYG when they were knocking out Joe, he's a villain in the 49erverse

The guy who knocked joe out came here the following season and helped win a SB . doesn't matter

Jimmy should go to LAC so Harbaugh can 'ride the hot hand'

Lol. Though it's not quite as dumb an idea as drafting Bo Nix in the first round like a mock draft that was posted earlier.

Jimmy can come back at Darnold's rate. No incentives.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:

Lol. Though it's not quite as dumb an idea as drafting Bo Nix in the first round like a mock draft that was posted earlier.

Jimmy can come back at Darnold's rate. No incentives.

Herbert may have to hand over that 10 jersey tho
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

I'm thinking if no one hires Belichick this year, his coaching career may be over. Bill's situation reminds me a bit of how Tom Landry ended his career.
Originally posted by Giedi:
I'm thinking if no one hires Belichick this year, his coaching career may be over. Bill's situation reminds me a bit of how Tom Landry ended his career.

Everything points to Johnson for the Commanders. Leaves just Seattle. Don't think they are gonna go that route.
Share 49ersWebzone