There are 224 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

Seriously f**k this guy. We would already have 6 if he was better.

Doesn't he still have friends in the 49er lockeroom? Teammates that he's battled with? Weak

Who knows. He doesn't even return phone calls or texts in the offseason. He's weird.

I don't know about you guys, but after a while he almost struck me as a fake nice guy, especially once he started facing any kind of adversity here.
Check it @4:40. Bourne admits Jimmy missed reads and the coaches were tired of it. I already knew he missed a bunch of reads but to hear an ex teammate say it proves it. He also wants Kyle to win it on Sunday. That's what an appreciative former player, that has former teammates still on the team, should say.

Yet when I said Jimmy left plays all over the field and that he was one of the biggest reasons why our 10 point lead wasn't like a 20 point lead, I was called a hater.

Goddammit we should have won that f**king Superbowl. Ugh.

Hilarious how many guys here loved this scrub
Originally posted by random49er:

Doesn't he still have friends in the 49er lockeroom? Teammates that he's battled with? Weak

lol....tried to tell you all about this guy from the jump.

Yes you did. Only a handful of us knew he wasn't it from the beginning. Me and SWH PMed each other questioning ourselves because sooooo many here loved Jimmy, including Jonnydel, yet we just didn't see it or understand why when you really watched the games and saw how limited he is and was. f**k Jimmy, so glad we have Brock and he's about to get us #6 in a few hours
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Yes you did. Only a handful of us knew he wasn't it from the beginning. Me and SWH PMed each other questioning ourselves because sooooo many here loved Jimmy, including Jonnydel, yet we just didn't see it or understand why when you really watched the games and saw how limited he is and was. f**k Jimmy, so glad we have Brock and he's about to get us #6 in a few hours

Meh he's a better Jimmy but not worlds better. Just like Jimmy, Brock had his shots and failed.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Can't blame this one on Jimmy...Maybe Kyle starts feeling the heat now
Subway sammich >>> jimmy g string
gotta keep blaming him until he's dead
Of course we don't blame this on jimmy...we only lost by 3 to a great team because Brock doesn't do stupid rookie mistakes
Originally posted by jcs:

• DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

He's right. Jimmy was the biggest reason we lost in 2019. Now finish the sentence: [blank] is the biggest reason we lost in 2023. Hint: the answer is not Brock Purdy…..
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Meh he's a better Jimmy but not worlds better. Just like Jimmy, Brock had his shots and failed.

Lol my dude came right to the Jimmy thread and he's the one who cries about people posting in the Jimmy thread.
Originally posted by DrEll:

He's right. Jimmy was the biggest reason we lost in 2019. Now finish the sentence: [blank] is the biggest reason we lost in 2023. Hint: the answer is not Brock Purdy…..

Yup, it's Kyle, we was fumbling the ball and getting called for offsides and holding, he was missed PAT attemps, he told McK to not block no one.

God damn Jimmy stans are really the dumbest people on earth.
Jimmy G picked against us. His fault.
Originally posted by DrEll:

Obviously Shanny calling a muffed punt giving them a free TD is what lost us the game.
Share 49ersWebzone