All one big misunderstanding

• DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
f**k Jimmy Garoppolo and f**k everyone who picked against the 9ers in the Super Bowl.

Bro weren't you a Jimmy G defender in here? I'm just saying

Nope, not after he left the 9ers. I didn't give two s**ts what he did.

you were when he was here…like got in heated arguments about him. I mean whatever now.

Which is why I said, not after he left the 9ers. Bro I'll defend all 49ers starting QB's till the end. Only one I'd probably root for and defend if he wasn't a 49er is Brock Purdy, cause he's good kid.

That logic would apply to all 49er players and coaches, by your estimation. Blind homerism
  • thl408
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by picklejuice:
Jimmy Ganja. Best weed smoking QB in the league

Based on his INT rate last season, I'd say it's more likely he was on acid.

Your accuracy can improve on acid... trust me.

hmm I can't comment on accuracy, but I can say it's possible to think you're throwing to Devante Adams dressed up as Bugs Bunny when in actuality it's the opposing safety.
Goodell trying to stop a roided up Jimmy from taking over the league
WTF is use of a medication that was Jimmy was given a perscription for, but he also needed something called a "theraputic use exemption."

This sound like shyte on a shingle to me.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
WTF is use of a medication that was Jimmy was given a perscription for, but he also needed something called a "theraputic use exemption."

Old man anti-aging, washed rejuvenation salve
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Well! I could use a case of that!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DrEll:
f**k Jimmy Garoppolo and f**k everyone who picked against the 9ers in the Super Bowl.

Bro weren't you a Jimmy G defender in here? I'm just saying

Nope, not after he left the 9ers. I didn't give two s**ts what he did.

you were when he was here…like got in heated arguments about him. I mean whatever now.

Which is why I said, not after he left the 9ers. Bro I'll defend all 49ers starting QB's till the end. Only one I'd probably root for and defend if he wasn't a 49er is Brock Purdy, cause he's good kid.

That logic would apply to all 49er players and coaches, by your estimation. Blind homerism

No, its my opinion or choice I'm not speaking for everyone.

Well! I could use a case of that!

Amen
couldn't we all

- still Jimmy G prolly right now

Shanahan outta get an extension and a retroactive Coach of the Year for getting to a Super Bowl and two NFCCGs with that guy.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Shanahan outta get an extension and a retroactive Coach of the Year for getting to a Super Bowl and two NFCCGs with that guy.

Pump the brakes Shanastan. Do we forget JG is 1-0 in Super Bowls head to head, vs Shanny?

Pump the brakes Shanastan. Do we forget JG is 1-0 in Super Bowls head to head, vs Shanny?

huh
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

huh

Some ppl done forgot, look it up young blood, or is it before your time..
JG never lost a SB, til he handed the 10 point lead to KS, that's the origin story of what we now know as KS10
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

huh

Some ppl done forgot, look it up young blood, or is it before your time..
JG never lost a SB, til he handed the 10 point lead to KS, that's the origin story of what we now know as KS10

Share 49ersWebzone